Cycle lengths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle lengths

We all know the rule that cycle off time is equal to your last cycle on time to give your body the break it needs....Well now to the real world where there are plenty of people who don't cycle-- they use--- and then when they can't afford to use anymore or they suffer some type of injury they stop....so this leads me to the question to all of you.....How long do you yourself normally cycle for and why have you chosen that length of time??

Bump, yes i've heard very conflicting ideas on this topic.

Comment

10 weeks normally, this cycle I?m on now will be about 12-13.

The longest break I have ever taken in 3-years was 6 months, and lost almost 30 pounds.

My cycles usually are 10 weeks on 4 weeks off. Most of my dosages are low and I don?t get into anything to exotic. This has seemed to work well for me.
      unionbrother
      Banned
      Last edited by unionbrother; 05-10-2011, 01:01 PM.

Comment

8-12 weeks depending on what I am playing with, 2-3 cycles a yr. i want to keep nat prod going. I always plan the full cycle, pct and next cycle, pct out ahead of time - and get all stocked up so no issues...Cost+legality is an issue. (i am saving $ 4 a 6 mnth run of HGH now).
        I'm 41 and years of lifting +sports have left me w/pain+injuries so AAs helps me recover+feel good.

In a perfect world I would cycle on and off with prescriptions and Dr.s full assistance and all labs -covered by Med Ins.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I wonder is it a mental thing? meaning no one want to lose lb when your coming off cycle.. like to lose 30 lb would be massively frustrating..

this sparked a question for me.. is..

Sounds like no matter how good your PCT is we will still lose strength and lb will go down once the cycle has ended?
          Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

Comment

Usually it is 8-12 weeks, depending on the esters used, then I take 3 month brake.
            All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

I usually run 10-12 weeks and take at least 6 months off before I hit it again.

Comment

Originally posted by DMB View Post
                I wonder is it a mental thing? meaning no one want to lose lb when your coming off cycle.. like to lose 30 lb would be massively frustrating..

this sparked a question for me.. is..

Sounds like no matter how good your PCT is we will still lose strength and lb will go down once the cycle has ended?
                Yes you will lose some size and weight when you come off, but the amount of size and strength depends on how much of your "Gains" were water retention....my goal was always if I put on 20lbs last cycle I want to keep at least 14 of those as permanent gains

Comment

Working...
                X