Cycle input...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle input...

Wondering if anyone would like to provide some input...
    37yrs old
    6-0 215
    15-20%bf or so...
    recently lost 75lbs

Really looking to lean down even more, but I know my lean mass suffred a bit with the big weight loss.

In my early twenties I did two cycles (one bulk - one cutt) which left me around 225@10% not sure which direction I want to head in this time. as far as gear to select. going after the leaner hard look (LL Cool J type)(no jokes please)...

Thinking about 8-12 weeks (may be shortened to 8wks because of vacation. would be hard to make it past customs w/ pins and gear...)

Test E 250 @ 500mg a week
    Tren E 200 @ 400mg a week
    Anavar half way through cycle @ 50mg ed
    and an anti-e throughout

Thinking about Clen 3 on 3 off
    and a decent PCT maybe with Hcg or Nolvadex.

Thanks!

With Tren E and test E I would increase to 12 weeks. anything under 8 weeks would'nt be a waste but it certainly wouldnt let the gear reach its full potential. Other then length everything looks great.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Thanks D-Bolli !!
      Should this allow for clean mass, or should I replace the Tren with Winny for ten weeks?
      If I go 12wks... I'll run into my vacation (can't travel with pins and gear )

Can I run this for 10wks?

Is there a different cycle you could suggest for 8-10wks providing good lean mass. Don't want to be all bloated on vacation.
      Trying to lean out.

Over all goal is 200 @ below 10%

Comment

Test Prop and some Tren A instead of the Tren E would be a really nice little stack you could run them in the same shot so its still only 1 pin a day but you would be looking at EOD Injections

Comment

Id go with what limo says..Youd harden up quite a bit and lean out some and you could run it for 8 weeks due to the shorter esters. Look into gp's andromix. Test prop, tren a, masterone, all in one. it looks great. I'll be looking to run it next summer. Cant wait.

Comment

You can run it for 10 weeks. I use to run my cycles at 10 weeks w/ long ester when I was first started using AAS. Now I run for 15 plus weeks to really see good results.But it sounds like you want to get lean mass w/ limited bloat. If so go with test P and tren A for 10 weeks. Thats 9 weeks of good exposure to AAS vs. the 6-7 weeks with the longer cycles.
            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

love the ll cool j referral, you must really be an old dood, lol just messing with you bro. these guys are pointing you in the right direction, but if you havent cycled in 15 yrs or so, tren might be alittle much for you. it has some rough sides and is really hard on your body, ull look great for sure but it comes at a cost. if you want to try something alittle easier, id recommend test prop and npp. that should be plenty for you after such a long break, but if you really want to push the envelope, also add in some mast or primo. that stack would cause an insane body recomposition in no time without the sides from tren.
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Re: Cycle Input...

Hey Boss, Bolli , Limo & Weight,

Thanks for the solid response! I'm diggin' the Andromix @8wks
                would you suggest running GP Anastrozole all the way through @ .5mg ed
                with nolvdex for 4wks to follow.

I used Clen along with one of my early cycles it helped... wondering if anything else should run with this?

Thx for helpin' out the Old Dood

I remember when I was the youngest guy in the gym!

Nuff Respect!

Comment

Re: Cycle Input...

Would anyone consider any additional test to combat "Fina Dick"?
                  Wouldn't want the "chubbster" to suffer....

AndroMix
                  Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg
                  GP Andromix is an injectable steroid blend that contains 3 hormones which are Testosterone Prop, Tren Acetate, and Masteron. This mixture is a popular cycle for those looking to run cutting cycles or lean bulking cycles and is named after the fact that the three compounds are known for their high androgen content which leads to increased muscle definition found favorable by athletes looking to "cut" or stay looking lean while they bulk.

Testosterone is what makes men stronger and more muscular than women, with less fat. It also is what makes men lose their hair, causes oily skin and enlarges prostate tissue. But you have to take the bad with the good, especially if you want to grow muscle. Testosterone prop found in Andromix is a fast acting form of the hormone and is thought to produce leaner gains with less water weight than other esters of the drug. The 2nd substance in Andromix is Trenbolone acetate. Trenbolone is a very powerful hormone thought to be 3 times as anabolic as testosterone. Trenbolone doesn't convert to estrogen and therefore produces a very hard ripped looking physique. The third compound in Andromix is Masteron. Masteron is a very high androgen that is used pre contest by bodybuilders who are looking to bring an extra ripped looked to their muscles. The drug is also good for increasing aggression and strength. Put together, these three compounds work to produce a very potent injection that is sure to bring about quality results that are very pronounced. A great additon to a cycle using Andro mix would be GP Stan 10.

Users of Andromix will typically inject 1cc per day or 2cc every other day for a period of 6-8 weeks followed by a PCT program.
                  Old_Dood
                  Last edited by Old_Dood; 05-09-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

PCT-Andromix 8wk cycle

Decided to run Andromix for 8wks
                    Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg
                    2cc EOD
                    Proviron 50mg ed
                    Clen last three wks

Looking for the best possible PCT
                    Have access to Hcg
                    Which is more favorable for gain retention
                    Clomid or Nolvadex.

I ran Clomid post cycle bout 15yrs ago...

Comment

Thinking HCG and Nolva...

Have seen a couple of recommended doses not sure which is proper.
                      I have 4 X 5000IU on hand.

<<<<<<< comment edited>>>>>>>

Dood
                      Old_Dood
                      Last edited by Old_Dood; 05-20-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

t/a times arent suppose to be spoken of publicly, thats something better discussed in private. as for the rest im not sure what u r asking
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Dood View Post
                          Thinking HCG and Nolva...
                          Have seen a couple of recommended doses not sure which is proper.
                          I have 4 X 5000IU on hand.
                          Also can anyone provide how long it takes to receive "birthday gifts" when ordering from Naps
                          Dood
                          HCG - I am using 200iu's 2xweek during cycle none in PCT with a final 1000iu dose 3-4 days before starting PCT.

Based on studies with normal men using steroids, 100iu HCG administered everyday was enough to preserve full testicular function and ITT levels, without causing desensitization typically associated with higher doses of hCG. (2) It is important that low-dose hCG is started before testicular sensitivity is reduced, which appears to rapidly manifest within the first 2-3 weeks of steroid use. Also, it’s important to discontinue the hCG before you start Post-Cycle-Therapy so your leydig cells are given a chance to re-sensitize to your body’s own LH production. (To help further enhance testicular sensitivity, the dietary supplement Toco-8 may be used)

Based off the above information, an optimal dose of hCG during the cycle would be 250iu every 4 days, or as a less desirable alternative, once a week shot of 500iu. Keep in mind, that the half-life of hCG is 3-4 days, while the half-life of LH is only 1-2 hours. Considering this difference in excretion time, it is best to space each dose of hCG at least 4 days apart for the optimal “peak and valley” replication. However, going more than 7 days between each hCG shot may promote increase the rate of desensitization from lack of LH or hCG stimulation.

If you are starting hCG late in the cycle, one could calculate a rough estimate for their required hCG “kick starting” dosage by multiplying 40iu x days of LH absence. (ie. 40iu x 60 days = 2400iu HCG dose) Remember, since the testes will be desensitized later in a cycle, you will require a higher dose. Also, the maximum daily dose of hCG should not exceed 5000iu, and 4-7 days must be taken off between each shot. Generally, a higher dose will require a longer off period between each shot. (eg., 2500iu = 7 days between each shot)

Note: If following the on cycle hCG protocol, hCG should NOT be used for PCT.
                          ODB
                          Last edited by ODB; 05-20-2011, 05:03 PM.
                          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Good Data Thanks!

Comment

Use the HCG from week 2-12 @ 500iu week (250iu sun, wed) and use Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Comment

Working...
                              X