Are test e and test cyp interchangeable? Please read to understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are test e and test cyp interchangeable? Please read to understand

Running a cycle of test e 500 mg/wk, eq 600 mg/wk, and winny(oral) 50 mg/day. Want to bump the test up to 750 mg/wk, but dont have enough e to do it. Do have a bottle of test cyp that would allow me to hit 750 mg/wk. Is that cool?

Yes E and C are pretty much the same thing. C has one more carbon chain and half life is 12 days instead of 10.5
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

Yea bro no problem there....some people have a preferance but thats like splitting hairs they are almost the same

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
        Yea bro no problem there....some people have a preferance but thats like splitting hairs they are almost the same
        Bump this.

I agree with your decision to up the test.Ive always been a firm believer that test should be the highest dose of the cycle.

Comment

I recently decided to up my 10 week cycle of test E to 20 week. Ran out of test E and had to switch to test C for second 10 weeks. The transition was smooth, did not have to wait for test C to kick in.
          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Working...
          X