Whats you favorite test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats you favorite test?

So eventually i may get over my childish phobia of injecting and all i hear is there's no point of doing roids unless you have a base of test.
    I was thinking sustanon seemed to tick all the boxes...
    So what is your favorite and why?
    Positives and negatives?
    Does it depend on the compound your running?

On a side note i was thinking of running primo or masteron.

sustanon in my mind is just a gimmick, someone trying to create a new product when it was not needed. its much easier to keep the blood levels stable with one of the standard tests that have been around since hitler, lol. as far as a superior test, they are all the same. test is test, the only difference is the esters. as far as which will work best for you, it basically comes down to what other compounds you will be running, so you can just get your test pinning schedule to match the pinning schedule of ur other compound(s). but i will add in that the ester takes up room, so some of the esters will contain more or less raw test per mg. prop has the most raw test per 100 mg, but then again its dose by 100 whereas the rest of the tests are usually 200-300 mg. also, general rule of thumb, the shorter the ester, the less water you will retain.

also for your first injectible cycle, i recommend test only at 500mg/wk, then only adding in one new compound per cycle.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I'd say Prop
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I love prop but Its hard for me to keep gains on short esters. But my favorite is Test E I can keep more gains.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I am in love with Iranian Test E.
          All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
            I love prop but Its hard for me to keep gains on short esters. But my favorite is Test E I can keep more gains.
            im the exact opposite of that. i love shorter esters, they keep my muscles harder and more defined. when i used the longer esters i tend to bloat, and when i come off i lose half of what LOOKED to be gains.

Comment

Are you guys in love with GP Test E as well???

Comment

I only tried Test E...well...in a cycle on it now...so I can't tell you about Cyp or prop....I'm on my 27th day of it...it's okay so far...I'm not amazed yet, but yea...it's okay so far...like I said, 27 days...not even a FULL 4 weeks yet(28 days)...so yea...i should be amazed in a couple more weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                  Are you guys in love with GP Test E as well???
                  I'm quickly starting to fall for the gp test cyp at 500mgs/week. I feel like a beast! I get a pump from brushing my teeth! It's very smooth stuff too. Just like the guy in the Jay cutler videos, " NO PAIN" lol i hate that fuckin guy!

Comment

One I can pass and not end up in the slammer

Comment

i tend to run cyp in the winter and prop/tren in the summer. last winter i ran gp cyp@750 and it was good. had good results, i just had to run alot of aromasin to keep bloat down. i couldnt imagine running prop at 750...

Comment

I get too bloated from Enathate so I've only run Prop or Sust my last few cycles. I love them both, but the Sust needs less frequent injections so I'd say its my go to test.
                        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Yup I'm in love wit the.gp test e good shit and the dbol as well

Comment

Test-E was my fav. havent ran cyp tho

Comment

My favorite is Test Cyp. And I can run it summer or winter and keep the bloat down....

Comment

Working...
                              X