Test E. Cycle's Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E. Cycle's Question

So when your a beginner with a Test E. only cycle should start anywhere between 250 - 500mg a week in two shots and paying attention to the half-life. I dont find much about future cycle's of Test E.

So if you did a cycle for 10 weeks of 500mg a week then nothing for a year or even two would you be considered a beginner again?

Or

Do you need to increase to say 600 - 750mg to get similar gains?

DMB
    Body please don't hurt the gym for it knows not what it does to you..

try 500.. if u feel ur not gaining as much justt bump it up

Comment

I personally wish i had started my first cycle at 250-300mgs. I know that everyone on the internet says it has to be 500, but that's simply bs. Natural test levels are 8-10mgs per day basically. So if you run 250mg/week ur lookin at 4x the test of a natural. Why wouldnt you grow? You will! And on top of that you will have sooo much more room and time to up your dose while saving money at the same time. As long as you know how to eat and know what works for you in the gym, then you will make impressive gains on even 250mgs/week. Thats my opinion.

Comment

I didnt get my gear from our sponsor so I guess what I am trying to determine is if this gear I have is bunk, under dosed or I just need more since its my second cycle. I dont see much in gains and aside from a little acne I dont see much that tells me its real. I did have an increase in libido at first but that seems to have tapered off and no hair loss or gyno, nuts seem normal etc.

Im starting my 6th week today and yeah that makes sense to bump up which I did this past week.. was 500mg for the first 5 weeks now starting my 6th week I bumped up to 600mg but its been a 2 years since my last cycle.

Im eating 3200 - 3500 a day, 350g carb, 350g protein, 65 - 75g of fat a day and

Comment

Do you recall when the last gear you took kicked in?

I know I don't see or really feel dramatic changes until after the fourth week.

However, I kept measurements, and my last cycle the scale didn't budge; however, I was cutting, and the I was dropping fat, while maintaining strength...I questioned if I had real gear, and then I noticed in the gym my weights started to go up dramatically.

Also, judging nuts size is not the best way to tell if you are shutdown. And if you really want to tell if you have legit gear. Try checking out privatelabs.com and you can get a blood test for around $59 and get 15% off....the trick is, is to use the Hormone Panel for Females. It is cheaper and will tell you what your testosterone levels are at.

I also heard, some people freezing their gear. And if their are crystals in the vial, then chances are it is legit, but does not tell you the potency or the actual compound. Just tells you there is something other than oil in it...

Note: visually analyzing testes size is a poor method of judging your actual testicular function, since testicular size is not directly related to the ability to secrete testosterone. (4) This is because the leydig cells, which are the primary sites of testosterone secretion, only make up about 10% of the total testicular volume. Therefore, when the testes may only appear 5-10% smaller, the testes ability to secrete testosterone upon LH or hCG stimulation can actually be significantly reduced to 98% of their normal production. (3-5) The point here is to not judge testosterone secretion capacity by testicular size.

Comment

Thanks iP thats good info...

I was stupid and didnt write it down back then.. but I do recall it being at least 4 or 5 week but it was a noticeable difference.. this time I dont have a noticeable difference.. yet.. but I know sometimes its just patience that saves the day.

Comment

Working...
            X