So..how quick for dbol gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..how quick for dbol gains??

Dont mean to sound like a newb, but i'm in the midst of my first ever run with dbol. All ive read is how quickly and effectively it's works for mass and strength. I've been running 30mgs/day for exactly 14 days today and i am not impressed. My weight is up 3lbs total as of today and i've not really gotten any addition strength boost from it. I did however notice some nasty acne that popped up within a few days along with random wood throughout the day. That all happened within the first week. Snce then, my bodyweight has dropped a few pounds and the random wood and the acne has went away. The feeling of being on is not as pronounced as it was during the first week. I have geneza methan10 and i thought that this stuff was gonna knock my dick in the dirt but frankly im not impressed at all. I figured by now id be noticing some great gains, perhaps it's too early? Any input from you guys is appreciated. Btw, yes, my diet is on point. Plenty of protein from whey, beef, chicken, tuna, eggs, and other sources. LOTS of complex carbs, brown rice, yams, whole grain breads..enough fats, almonds milk eggs, pb..Diet is on point for bulking.

im in same situation just waiting for test400 to kick in really 3 weeks to go

Comment

what else you running? I hate to use the cliche but everyone responds different to compounds. Maybe you need to bump up 50mg/day see if that makes a difference but make sure to split the dosage through out the day. By the way do you have the dreaded back pumps?cause i always get those with real d-boll. If in 2wks things dont change with the increase in dosage something is not right.
      niko
      Last edited by niko; 04-30-2011, 02:36 PM. Reason: HOPE I DID HELP A BIT

Comment

The first time I cycled d-bol (axio labs) it took 4 weeks for me to notice an increase in strength. First 2-3 I was at 40mg a week. I had to go up to 60mg to feel anything. Try to increase the dose. Dont forget liver support too.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I always use Dbol at the beginning of a cycle for 4 weeks, and within 7-10 days my weight and strength are up and I generally feel great. I never feel the need to use more than 35mg - anything more than that is simply not required for me. Within 2 weeks its fully kicked in for me in every sense (minus the bloat - I'm very lucky coz I get minimal bloat) If you're not seeing decent weight and strength gains within the next 5 days, which would put you at around 2 1/2 weeks in, I'd start thinking about getting some lab tests done on that gear you got...one things for sure, you def shouldn't be dropping weight if your taking 30mg of Dbol a day!

Comment

It's gp methan10 and the isn# checked out on genezas website so im sure it's g2g. I got it from our sponsor so...yeah. I'm running 500mgs of gp test cyp and 350mgs deca along side the dbol. I figured being a dbol novice that id see great gains by now. It's just not happening though. Ill give it a few more days and then bump the dose to 35-40 if its still not whoopin my ass by then. The third day i was on i had i sickening back pump during a leg day. It was so bad that in between each set i had to go lay down on a flat bench. It hurt like a bitch, people looked at me like i was crazy. But those have went away, havent had one since. idk what the deal is. Like i said, it doesnt even feel like im "on" anymore. : ( Me dont like...
            Last edited by dboss10; 04-30-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Are you taking an anti-estrogen?

Comment

No, i like to wait for bloat or signs of oncoming gyno before i start that. I do not bloat much at all.

Comment

Got ya, so that's not it.

Comment

Nope. Throughout week one i was up from 212 to 217. I experienced random wood, and i woke up every morning hard as a rock. I also had very very oily skin and acne in the first week along with the feeling on being "on". The feeling was very evident. I was confident that the gains would keep rolling in. That hasnt been the case. Today i weighed 214 and i dont feel like im on anything. No more wicked pumos or random wood, no oily skin no acne, no nothing other than a loss of 3lbs. I am bummed out about this. I'm training hard and heavy and going past failure. Rep ranges are 6-8. I just hope the gp test cyp i got is ok, the isn#'s do not check out and it's the thinnest cyp ive ever seen in my life. Naps says its g2g so i am confident.

Comment

Working...
                    X