Ghrp6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghrp6

Anyone used this before? I'm starting it in around 2 weeks time. There's a bit of info flying around about it but not read up on anything from someone's who's actually used it.

I have, noticed an increase in recover, appetite and sleeping. Down side was it gave me prolactin gyno.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
      I have, noticed an increase in recover, appetite and sleeping. Down side was it gave me prolactin gyno.
      Oh crap! I've never read of anyone getting gyno from this and I'm very gyno prone. How bad was it and what dosage were you running?

Comment

I'm interested too, has anyone had results from this? Guy from tharc tried to sell me on it vs. hgh.

Comment

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 6 (GHRP-6)

by Anthony Roberts - GHRP-6 is a peptide in the growth factor family. It has strong effect on the release of Growth Hormone (GH). Its main use is to promote food intake by stimulating hunger and aid in energy metabolism. It can be used in the treatment of GH deficiency as well as cachexia, eating disorders and obesity.

Background

Although still relatively new, peptides have recently become popular as performance enhancing drugs. GHRP-6 is currently available by a few research companies.

Action

The major side effect accompanied by the use of GHRP-6 is a significant increase in appetite due to a stimulating the release of Ghrelin, a peptide which is released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying.

GHRP-6 causes stimulation of the anterior pituitary gland which ultimately causes an increase in GH release. Since GHRP-6 acts directly on the feedback loop which signals the inhibition of GH release, when natural GH secretion has been inhibited by long term synthetic use, GHRP-6 can be used to re-stimulate the natural production of GH. GHRP-6 also affects the central nervous system, by protecting neurons as well as increasing strength in a way very similar to the way certain steroids in the Dihydrotestosterone family do.

Benefits of increased Growth Hormone levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvination and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.

Technical Data

It has also been discovered that when GHRP-6 and insulin are used simultaneously, GH response to GHRP-6 is increased (1). A recent study in normal mice showed significant differences in body composition, muscle growth, glucose metabolism, memory and cardiac funct ion in the mice being administered the GHRP-6 (2). There are still many questions regarding this fairly new compound, scientists are hoping with to gain a better clinical understanding of the peptide through further research over the next few years.

User Notes

I used this stuff at a dose of 500-600 mcg/day for awhile and found that the weight gain (mostly from an increase in my appetite) was far too great. I gained a ton of weight (on par with the most potent anabolics) but it wasn’t pretty.

The effects on my joints were very beneficial at that dose also, but I didn’t really find much of a drop off when I lowered the dose to 100-200 mcg/day. In fact, I have a sprinter friend who ran a personal best with a combination of low dose GHRP-6 (100-150 mcg/day or so) and Anavar (20 mgs); that wouldn’t be a huge deal but for the fact that this was done while rehabilitating an injury!

On the other hand, even that low dose was too much for a figure competitor I know, who gained far too much weight from using GHRP-6 and ultimately had to discontinue using it after only a couple weeks.

Although this stuff can have GH-like effects, the weight increase makes any possible fat burning effects almost unnoticeable. For a bulking cycle, and at the price, it’s almost a must-have, if you’re looking to gain a ton of weight or trying to rehab an injury.

Trivial Name Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6)
          Systematic Name His-D-Trp-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2
          CAS Number 87616-84-0
          ATC Code N/A
          Merck Index Number N/A
          Chemical Formula C46H56N12O6
          Molecular Weight 873.0
          Bioavailability 99%
          Metabolism Extensive
          Elimination Half Life Varies
          Excretion Varies
          Legal Status ??
          Route of Administration Subcutaneous injection, Intramuscular Injection

References

Penlava, A, et. al. Effect of growth hormone (GH)-releasing hormone (GHRH), atropine, pyridostigmine, or hypoglycemia on GHRP-6-induced GH secretion in man.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1993 Jan;76(1):168-71.
          Adeghate, E. & Ponery, A.S. (2002) Ghrelin stimulates insulin secretion from the pancreas of normal and diabetic rats. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 14, 555560.

Source: mesomorphosis.com

Comment

The use of injectable insulin is not needed if you use a eatplan that raises natural insulin by means of high GI carbo's or just plain sugar. In that case the use of creatine is very benficial too. Most users tend to combine CJC and GHRP. I read before that you (HJ) tried that combination also, right?

Comment

So here is my daily/weekly diagram for cjc-1295/ghrp-6:

Monday - Friday

100-150mcg/cjc-1295 two or three times a week.. take the GHRP-6 100mcg two or three times per day.

You can build these values (mcg) during the weeks
              heavilyjuiced
              Last edited by heavilyjuiced; 09-02-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I use 100modified grf/200 ghrp of both 2 times per day first thing in morin & at t time, the ghrp 6 makes me real hungry & if i dont eat i go al shakey
                bobbie
                Last edited by bobbie; 09-15-2010, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I was planning to do 3 kits of GHRP and HGH fragment 176-191 since the frag has profound fat burning properties.. I wonder if Im setting myself up to be the top of the list for the biggest guy boobs!! The Gyno side is a horrifying thought since Im super sensitive to estrogen related gynecomastia already. Just finished 20wks of test+1 designer compound so im on clomid and letrozol for PCT. So how long is GHRP-6 recommended to run? I am confident in the fragment being effective at 500mcgs/ED(2x.25cc am/pm) at which dosage the 5mg kit lasts 20 days. =) I love that idea, I just need to know what all is or isn't included in the purchas! Ill need 100pkg insulin needles/syringes, and an empty sealed sterile vial to reconstitute the fragment. So another question is the GHRP-6 reconstitution guide lines??!! Is it as fragile as HGH and need to be reconstituted per shot or would all of it mixed up and chilled last 20 days without expiration?
                  JuicyJuggalo
                  Last edited by JuicyJuggalo; 10-02-2010, 06:00 PM.

Comment

So hey, does anyone know what the story is about Anthony Robert, he's supposed to be some expert in AS, but I heard he just got his website seized? - I heard that there is a story about him on steroidtimes.com with some crazy cartoon but I haven't had time to find it.

Comment

I don't think him making that video about president Bush makeing money off of steroids helped.. did you guys see that video???

Comment

This peptide is a growth releasing hormone peptide, just like eq there are hunger that comes with it, however i feel this is overated as i never got hungry running up to 800mg of eq so i will state this peptide may be user dependent,when it comes to hunger.

However there are ways around this eat empty calories, a salad with onions ,carrots,red peppers,greenpeppers, brocolli,a small tea spoon of your fav salad dressing (mix well) add balsic vinegar ,and red win vinegar along with ground up peppercorn pepper. this will actually help you burn fat.

dosing is between 300-500 mcg per day and needs to be ran like HGH ,the benefits ,if you're skinny an need to gain weight,this is for you, this peptide also promotes slow but deep REM sleep!

if this peptide proves to be too much for your liking then try Ipamorelin instead of the GHRP 6 same effects without the hunger.

Comment

http://www.anthonyroberts.org/

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                            Do you know Ronny the link with John Romano/D.Palumbo??

Comment

google john Romano Dave Palumbo and Anthony Roberts and you'll find mixed opinions. I heard from WL that they harmed MD. WL was visiting me in the Netherlands then and took more MD columns to fill the gap.

Comment

Working...
                              X