Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New at this and would like some info on this cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at this and would like some info on this cycle.

hi I?m new at this and was wondering what I should do I was thinking of taking 600mg of test C a week and 400mg of deca a week along with 40mg of dianabol a day for 2 months. Or 400mg of test C a week and 300mg of deca a week and 30mg of dianabol a day for 3 months. Any insight on this cycle would be nice. Also when taking test C should I take it once a week or break it up into separate shots.

im new.... but I will weigh in a little since no one else has. The experienced guys are probably going to say that if this is your first time that you need to do more research, and also you have too many compounds. I will just about bet everything that the next guy is going to tellyou to do a test only cycle. The dbol might be ok as a kickstart but 3 months of dbol is wayyyyyy toooo long! But im sure someone else will weigh in behind me. Good luck bro and read as much as you can before you go sticking and poppin!

Comment

Hey bro if you want to do gear just take it easy the first time that's what I was told my frist cycle was dbol and test c and I loved it if I were you I would do this
      1-5 dbol 30 mgs a day
      1-12 test c 500 mgs a week
      .5 eod adex
      Pct pick one eat right and workout hard and you will love it . Save the deca for next cycle
      You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Give us some more stats so we can help you, bro. Age, weight, years training, etc? I recommend reading and researching more before just jumping in. You will get a lot more of it. Instead of starting and then losing gains to lack of knowledge.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

this is what i have 32 100ml amps deca. 24 200ml amps of test. 500 5mg dbol. 120 tamoxifen 10mg. and then clomid im 26 height 5.6 weight 165 been working out 3-4 days a week but want to do more like 6-7 days diet high protien

Comment

Originally posted by Gus971 View Post
            this is what i have 32 100ml amps deca. 24 200ml amps of test. 500 5mg dbol. 120 tamoxifen 10mg. and then clomid im 26 height 5.6 weight 165 been working out 3-4 days a week but want to do more like 6-7 days diet high protien
            How long have you been working out and what are your goals?

Comment

Working...
            X