Winstrol cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winstrol cycle

I'm running a cycle of 500 mg test cyp and 300mg eq a week and I'm training for a competition. Im going to up the Eq to 600 mg a week for the last 4 or So weeks before the show.I'm going to throw in winstrol for the last 4 weeks before the show and I'm planning on just running 50mgs a day oral winstrol. I've never ran winstrol before so I was just looking for advice on dosing and if I should take milk thisle or anything for liver support or just anything I should know.

Winstrol rules, hardens up the muscles, I am running similar cycle w/o eq., just cyp. Jump started cycle w/dbol 1-6wk. However, I have been doing the injectable whinny @ 50 eod. 6-10wks. The whinny will give you that hard look at the end of cycle. I had blood done before and no sign of liver issues and after cycle I will have test done again to see if anything changes. I got Liv 52 for back up for next cycle. But thistle would work just fine for precautions. Most important everyones make up is different when it comes to doses. 50 is the norm.

Last note injecting whinny is a pain in the ass!!!!!! literally

Comment

Awsome thanks for the info I can't wait to start it probably next week. I am taking animal paks and it has 500mgs milk thistle and 4080mgs of their uni liver do you have any idea if that will be enough for the liver or should I take more. And I got the oral winny lol so no injection I heard it was a pain in the ass.

Comment

Also I want to look my best six weeks from now so should I just start now or 4 weeks out

Comment

Working...
        X