Cardio with Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio with Juice

If im doing a simple sust cycle. How bad is it to participate in sports on the heart? 500 mg a weak is what i will be doing. Can i still do things like pick up basketball, soccer, raquetball, go for jogs and stuff? Any feedback would be great.

Absolutely why not?? 500mg a week isn't all that much theres no reason to think its going to have a negative impact on your cardiovascular function unless your prone to water retention and you really bloat causing you to wheeze even that though can be controlled with the proper intervention.......even then theres no reason to think its going to impact heart function.....all of this is assuming you don't already have a pre-existing condition

Comment

just checkin bro. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah, it actually helps me with cardio. The only issue is if your trying to put on size you'll just have to eat way more, each sport (or more cardio) requires more caloric intake to get the same bulking results, thats why I limit my cardio during bulking cycles.

Comment

Agreed on upping the calories to make up for that
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

You should absolutely do cardio. Even Arnold said that cardio is the best form of exercise that you can do.

Comment

awesome, i know you guys may find this borderline homo but im a former collegiate soccer player that still plays indoor soccer and on the weekends every sunday. I love lifting weights tho... always been a passion so its good to know that i wont be harming myself. Im still pretty competitive in the sport.
              Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
              You should absolutely do cardio. Even Arnold said that cardio is the best form of exercise that you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                Absolutely why not?? 500mg a week isn't all that much theres no reason to think its going to have a negative impact on your cardiovascular function unless your prone to water retention and you really bloat causing you to wheeze even that though can be controlled with the proper intervention.......even then theres no reason to think its going to impact heart function.....all of this is assuming you don't already have a pre-existing condition
                bro what is the best for water retention, im very prone iven on 250mg sust ew i bloat up totaly!!

Comment

arimidex is great for this, or any anti estrogen. I do .5 of arimidex every other day. But you'll have to play with the dosage to see what is right for you.

Comment

I don't get how u play with the dose I never notice anything wen takin adex

Comment

Working...
                    X