advice on cycle please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on cycle please.

i just picked up some primo 100. EQ 200. winstrol tablets 50 mg and im gona use test prop 100 as my base. my question is how would i start and end this cycle. i have a slight idea but wana make sure. shuld i start my winny witht injections ed? or leave it for last ? thnx!

What are your goals? How long a cycle you planning? What made you personally decide that combination of compounds? What's your plan for pct and side effect issues while on?
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

i wana use it as a cutting cycle. i chose those due those cuz i read there used to getin ripped. i also hve clomid tablets 50 mgs a pill. do you have any advice on it?

Comment

No offense man but you really need to do a little research on what your about to be doing. If you dont have a plan laid out then dont start. I spent hours upon hours on google reading other peoples experiences and more importantly researched the gear I was using. I didnt just pick up some stuff because I heard it got you ripped on a forum.

Comment

well thats why im asking and like i said i have an idea of how to use it and i just wana make sure. and of course i did my research!! so if you can give me any advice i would be appriciate it. thanks!

Comment

whats up franky? what does your cycle history look like? have u ever run primo? eq? and how much test do you usually take during your cycles?
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

well primo i have never done. eq i did years ago n i was doin 600 mgs a week. test also years ago but only 100 mgs week.

Comment

wow, i agree you may need to do more research, 100 mg of test prob does more harm than good. so do some studying on your free time, but for now ill help you go ahead and lay out what you have. how much of each do you have? ideally i would inject all of them every other day, i would run 1.5 of both the prop and the primo, and 1 of the eq. so if you pinned monday wednesday friday, youll be using 450 prop 450 primo and 600 eq weekly. also i would save the winny for the end of the cycle, i would take 50 mg a day for 4-5 weeks. but this is just what i would do, you can tweak the dosage to your likings
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Hmmm sounds good Push and thnx. but i would like to just decrease the test to 300 mgs every other day n keep the rest the same. and i figured the winny i would hve to save for last. Thanks alot!

Comment

Originally posted by sapper22 View Post
                    No offense man but you really need to do a little research on what your about to be doing. If you dont have a plan laid out then dont start. I spent hours upon hours on google reading other peoples experiences and more importantly researched the gear I was using. I didnt just pick up some stuff because I heard it got you ripped on a forum.
                    I have to agree with sapper man.Before you even consider starting a cycle you need to do a ton of research not just on the cycle,but pct,diet training,etc.There are things to watch out for as well.

Not trying to bash you brother,but if you have to ask how do "I start and finish a cycle" then you are far from ready.Just stick around the board and read up from other members experiences and see what worked for them and what didn't and get the basics of AAS.This is the best way to learn and you'll be surprised at how quickly and can answer your own questions.

Comment

Working...
                    X