Weeks 13-16: GP Dbol@30mg/day
    PCT Layout (Duration=5 weeks)
    Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
    Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
    Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
    Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
    Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
    Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

I'm not using Dbol as a kickstart. I'm actually using it for the last 28 days leading up to PCT. I'm starting PCT three weeks after my EQ shot and two weeks after my Test E shot, so that's why I'm saving the dbol for the last four weeks of my "ON" cycle.

My 1st shot overall went well. I did everything right. About an hour later, I notice my boxers had a wet spot over where I injected...it wasn't a lot. I did inject 2.5 cc in my little ass, but it really wasn't a lot that came out over time. As of right now, it's sore. No doubt about it. It's not unbearable though, but I can def. notice it.

I worked out chest tonight. I think my GP gear is bunk because I didn't feel a difference in my work out. HEHE, j/king...I know it will take 4-5 weeks before I start seeing results. Anyways, I did DB flat bench, (90,95,100) DB Incline Bench (70,75,80) DB Decline Bench (85,90,95) and I did Flies on the machine. I'm not hitting chest again until the 19th of this month. I work out one day...off the next day....Wednesday will be my leg day. Also, I'm doing DBs for the rest of this month and switching back to BB in May.
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 05-10-2011, 09:12 PM.

I'm using 23 gauge 1.5 in length...in the glute...

It was pretty sore last night, but right now it's AOKAY Baby!!! I could do squats right now if it was leg day, so yea...ass is great!!!

Comment

Okay, I did a little bit a cardio today. I like cardio because doing cardio gets me to eat...speaking of which, I'm going to go and get some hot wings, chicken tenders, fries, and butter bread w/ salad from Zax...."Wings N Things" Holla at yall lata!!!

P.S. Running was okay...right glute didn't bother me too much at all...

Comment

Okay, 24 hours after 1st shot, which consisted of 1cc of Test E and 1.5cc of EQ...

Physically: Nothing has changed
        Mentally: Nothing has changed
        Emotionally: Nothing has changed

Comment

I worked out legs tonight. My glute hung in there for the most part...wasn't painful at all...maybe a slight discomfort on squats, but it really didn't interfere too much with my work out...

Leg Press: 525x10, 575x10, 615x5 (Keep the same)
          Leg Extensions: Plate 15x10, Plate 16x10, Plate 17x10 (16,17,18 next week)
          Squats: 275x10, 285x10, 295x10 (285,295,305 next week)
          Leg Curls: 125x10, 140x10, 155x5 (Keep the same)
          Standing Calf Machine: Whole stack x20 for 3 sets
          Seated Calf Machine: (Slow concentrated and hold for 3 seconds calf raises...100x10 for three sets (110 next week) *Great burn

Tomorrow I'm going to the gym and work on abs. I usually do like 20-30 min cardio, but I'm going to be pretty sore tomorrow, so I'm going to rest my limbs and not run at all.

Tomorrow is also my 2nd injection...yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1cc of Test E and 1.5 cc of EQ is going in my left glute this time....I can't wait! Hehe...but yea, I'll update after injection and ab routine.

Comment

Week 1
            Okay, I did my 2nd shot today. The shot went into my left glute this time. I'm right handed, so what I did was this: I laid down on my right side. and stuck my left glute with my left hand...i went in at an angle...WENT VERY WELL!!!! I aspirated ...nada...so I started to inject slowly...was done in a matter of minutes...it was a GREAT injection. The discomfort level isn't as bad at the right glute the first time. We have to wait and see for tomorrow...that's when I exp. the most discomfort.

I went to the gym today and did my ab routine. It went well! I'm going to be doing back and shoulders tomorrow.

Okay, I know I have a small bodyweight and I'm shooting 1.1 grams of steroids a week, but so far...I have ZERO side effects. As of right now, I do not have bloat, gyno, or oily skin from Test E. As for EQ, I'm not exp. any stimulated appetite nor anxiety. I know we are on in the first week, I'm just letting you guys know that everything is KOSHER. Next update will be after my back/shoulder's exercise.

~Vul

Comment

I went in to the gym at 5:30 this morning because my work out partner won't be off until 6 tonight and the gym closes at 7:45 on Fridays. I worked out Back and Shoulders. Overall, the work out went well. I bought some straps last night, but once I got ready to do deadlifts, I couldn't figure out how to use them...hehe...I'll have my homeboy to show me on Sunday when I return to the gym with my straps...(even though I won't need them.) My work out consisted of the following:

BB Rows: 3 sets of 10
              Military Press: 3 sets of 10
              Lat Machine: 3 sets of 10 (Trainer told me to stand up and extend my arms and lower the bar so that it will hit my lats 4 real and it does...I like it!)
              DB Shoulder Shrugs: 3 sets of 10
              Dead Lifts: 3 sets of 10
              Front Raises: 3 sets of 10
              Wide Grip Pull Ups: 3 sets till failure
              Side Raises: 3 sets of 10

Also, my left glute is so g2g! A slight discomfort, but nothing like the day after on my right glute injection. I'm going to run tomorrow for like 20-30 min. I'll update after that. Sunday, I'm working bi's and tri's.

Comment

Today, I went to the gym and ran for like 20 min. Nothing really too much to say. Well, I guess I can say this to anybody who is asking themselves this question: "WTH is Vulgarity doing? Is he bulking or is he cutting?" Well, I want size. I know I'm doing cardio, but just a little bit of cardio makes me hungry...so yea. Tomorrow, I'm going to do arms!!! I love working out arms and chest...but yea. I'm working out my biceps and my triceps. I'm not exp any side effects as of right now. I think I'm growing though. It seems like I'm growing. I haven't weighed myself since day one, and I measured my chest, arms, calves, neck, waist, and quads on Day 1 as well...just haven't done either as of lately. But yea, I feel like I'm growing...I'm going to base that on my diet for sure...but I'm a 157 pound guy that has zero tolerance on gear, so maybe the juice is hitting a bit earlier than expected...doubt it though....since both are LOOONGGG esters....

Next update will be tomorrow after I come home from the gym...

Physically: Nothing has changed 4 real...notice possible weight gain...not 100% sure though...I'm basing this in the mirror...

~Vul

Comment

Also guys...I'm not having any trouple walking, running, or anything...the injection site pain is nonexistant as of right now...this is two days after second shot...luv it!!!

Comment

Okay, today I worked biceps and triceps. I did the following:

EZ Curl Seated Curls: 3 sets of 10
                    Skull Crushers: 3 Sets of 10
                    Standing BB Curls: 3 Sets of 10
                    DB Triceps Extensions: 3 sets of 10
                    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10
                    Machine Triceps Pushdowns: 3 sets of 10
                    Concentrated DB Curls: 3 sets of 10 (light weight and focus a lot on contracting)
                    Weighted Dips: (Didn't lean forward at all...triceps muscles pushed me up...not chest)

I am very happy with my work out today. I hit all 10 reps with each exercise, so that means I'm adding more weight next week. I felt stronger, but not dramatically stronger. What I mean is, I probably could have still managed to hit my target reps if I wasn't on gear; HOWEVER, if I can hit my target reps next week with higher weight, then I will def. blame that on the gear, so we shall see. My arms were pumped after my work out, but not the insane pump that I hear people talk about. My pump is the same type pump that I've always get after my work out.

Tomorrow is a rest day. I'm going to go to the gym and do some light cardio, but guess what tomorrow is also? That's right! Tomorrow is my 3rd shot of Test E/EQ baby!!! I can't wait!!! Update will come later on tomorrow after shot and cardio. Man, time is sure is flying! Tomorrow starts my second week! W00T!!!!

Physically: Counted six pimples today...seemed like that came in overnight. They are scattered around my face. I never had acne before, but I do get pimples...just one or two...NEVER six...

Comment

Week 2
                      Okay, I just came back from the gym. I worked chest tonight.

DB Chest Press (3 sets of 10)
                      DB Incline Bench (3 sets of 10)
                      DB Decline Bench (3 sets of 10)
                      Flies (3 sets of 10)

Okay, from my work out tonight, I can tell you that my cycle has not kicked in yet. I mean, really...It's only two weeks...not expecting to see anything until week 4...maybe 5, but yea, I can't even tell I'm on gear at the moment. The right glute injection is still G2G. No pain or discomfort what so ever!!! I took like a 90 min nap today, and I woke up pretty hot. It was either my skin was really oily or I was sweating...one of the other. No stregnth gains to report nor weight gains(visually)...I haven't weighed myself yet. But anyhow...that's all for now. I'm doing light cardio tomorrow at the gym. An update will come after that...oh yea, those pimples I had are gone already.

~Vul

Comment

Week 2

Went to the gym tonight and ran for 20 min. I was going to work out legs tomorrow, but I'm shooting up, so I might just do back and shoulders instead and save the leg work out for Saturday. I'm doing my 4th shot tomorrow morning...W00T!!! I'll do another update tomorrow when I come back from the gym.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and change my work out routine up. I'm not going to hit arms this week...here's my new work out schedule, which will be effective on April 25th:
                        Mondays: Chest/Tri's
                        Tuesdays: Rest (Abs)
                        Wednesdays: Back/Bi's
                        Thursdays: Rest (Cardio)
                        Fridays: Shoulders/Abs
                        Saturdays: Rest (Cardio)
                        Sundays: Legs

That's looks like a good split to me...shouldn't be overtraining at all...esp. with the rest day between the work out days. Well, I'm out....I'll see yall tomorrow!

Comment

Okay, we are all g2g now...next update will be tomorrow, April 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                            Stats
                            Height: 5'6
                            Starting Weight: 157lbs
                            Cycle History: 0
                            Type of Cycle: Lean Bulk

My Cycle
                            Weeks 1-14: GP Test E@500mg/wk
                            Weeks 1-13: GP EQ @600mg/wk
                            Weeks 13-16: GP Dbol@30mg/wk
                            PCT Layout (Duration=5 weeks)
                            Weeks 1-4- 40 mg GP Nolva per day
                            Weeks 1-4 100mg GP Clomiphene per day
                            Weeks 1-5 1mg GP Anastrozole per day
                            Week 1- 4,500 iu HCG
                            Week 2- 3,000 iu HCG
                            Week 3- 1,500 iu HCG

I'm not using Dbol as a kickstart. I'm actually using it for the last 28 days leading up to PCT. I'm starting PCT three weeks after my EQ shot and two weeks after my Test E shot, so that's why I'm saving the dbol for the last four weeks of my "ON" cycle.

My 1st shot overall went well. I did everything right. About an hour later, I notice my boxers had a wet spot over where I injected...it wasn't a lot. I did inject 2.5 cc in my little ass, but it really wasn't a lot that came out over time. As of right now, it's sore. No doubt about it. It's not unbearable though, but I can def. notice it.

I worked out chest tonight. I think my GP gear is bunk because I didn't feel a difference in my work out. HEHE, j/king...I know it will take 4-5 weeks before I start seeing results. Anyways, I did DB flat bench, (90,95,100) DB Incline Bench (70,75,80) DB Decline Bench (85,90,95) and I did Flies on the machine. I'm not hitting chest again until the 19th of this month. I work out one day...off the next day....Wednesday will be my leg day. Also, I'm doing DBs for the rest of this month and switching back to BB in May.
                            What made you choose this as your first cycle? I think your 1st would have been gtg with test and dbol alone imo.

I personally never like to run other compounds higher than the test.I feel I get the best results and least amt of neg's that way.

Also,you said 30mg of dbol ew? That's way too low.30mg ed is more what you need.

Great posts brother.Nice to see the day by day progress.Keep it going.

Good luck with it.

Comment

Typo...i meant 30mg/day....thanks for bringing that to my attention. I agree, a person should take Test only for a 1st cycle, but I didn't. The main reason why people should do a "test only" for their first cycle to see if one would get any sides. So, that way, you know which steroid is causing that particular side effect. Too late now...hehe...but I am using two compounds that compliment each other well...EQ is also a mild steroid, and I'll be able to lower the dosage of Test E by using EQ, which in turn, will lower the chances of negative sides from using Test E alone at higher dosages. That's a good reason right there. But other factors are: stimulated appetite, keepable muscle gains, muscle hardness, vascularity, and gradual increases in strength. It was a no brainer to me to stack Test E and EQ together, but this was after a LOT OF RESEARCH. Thanks for the reply...keep watching this log...it's going to get interesting in a few weeks....
                              ~Vul
                              Vulgarity
                              Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-21-2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X