• My next cycle need some in put

Ok here is my next cycle
    1-6 anadrol 50 mgs a day
    1-12 test c 500 mgs a week
    1-10 deca 400 mgs a week
    Adex .5 eod
    My goal is to put on 20 pounds
    What pct would you pick for this cycle?
    My training and diet it good to go and I am pron to gyno had to cut dbol back to 20 mgs a day to stop it
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

looks pretty good, id run some kind of liver support with the annys, they are pretty harsh. have you run them before?i would also make sure to have some extra test ready just in case you run into ED problems with the deca, most people prefer a 2:1 ratio. you may not need it, but it would be nice to have it on hand just in case. also may want to have caber/prami on hand incase you run into prog side effects. if your prone to gyno, theres a possibility u could get prog gyno. as far as pct, nor 19 compounds are harder to recovery from, id recommend an aggressive pct. id use everything you can get, hcg, aromasin, nolva, clomid. clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 and stay in tune with your body, you could run them longer if you feel necessary
    PushinWeight
    Last edited by PushinWeight; 04-20-2011, 04:01 PM.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I may go with eq

Comment

thats a pretty big change, the eq wont pack on the weight like the deca. but the eq weight would be of great quality, and it will also help with appetite and endurance. deca/big and puffy, eq/tight and vascular

Comment

Ill take tight over puffy . I'm just worried about the deca and the ED lol

Comment

lol i hear ya, the mises wont like that. but not all people run into it. my buddy said when he was on deca, he woke up every morning propped up on a kickstand. but what is your over all goal? the annys will make u puffy also

Comment

Want to gain 20 pounds . I'm on a dbol and test cycle now and I've gain really good I have 5 more weeks left of this cycle . I'm not puffy at all I'm still lean I'm 173 now I want to be 190

Comment

the annys alone will prob put 20 lbs on you, but once you stop taking them, youll lose all the water weight. ive only taken annys once and i hit an all time high of 285 lbs, but i was all swollen up, had pregnant lady ankles. but you can take aldactone to keep off all the water weight. but alot of people just feel like absolute shit on annys and lose their appetite. theres a prohormone that i still havent seen mentioned on this site that absolutely kicks ass. its called superdrol, and is based off anadrol but there is no water weight. most people put on 15-20 lbs of lean muscle in 4 weeks, plus with it being legal you can get it from retupable companies and know exactly what your getting, unlike ugl's

Comment

Working...
                X