Alright, WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, WTF?

In all my years on these forums, I have NEVER EVER seen Human Grade gear CRASH!! EVER!! Have any of you seen this?

Originally posted by Sean View Post
    In all my years on these forums, I have NEVER EVER seen Human Grade gear CRASH!! EVER!! Have any of you seen this?
    i'ver personally used alot more UGL, but no, i haven't seen HG crash. why? has something crashed on you?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
      do you have a pic of the gear in question??

Comment

would be interesting to see!

Comment

lol, no pics. Just seeing if the possibility is there? Which I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. There is a reason HG doesn't crash and now I have to look it all up again.

I have never seen it or heard it and I've been on these boards a while. My Inserts that I have simply say keep the hormone at a certain temp and out of sun light, mine are different products then these though:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/downloa...elatestryl.pdf

Bottom of page;

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/downloa...-cypionate.pdf

I used to put my HG products in my freezer just to make sure they where real! The products I'm questioning are these 2 DELATESTRYL and Pharm Grade Cyp. Also, what are the odds 2 Pharm Grade products Crashing at the same time?

Comment

then tbh with no pics it will be hard to say.. what brand is the cyp and how many mgs? is it canadian or US?

the delatestryl, is it canadian brand theramed? 5ml?

Comment

I just never heard or seen real Human Grade gear Crash..

Comment

Working...
              X