Tren and Hiccups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren and Hiccups?

We have all probably at least heard of Tren Cough, right? I never used Tren Acetate but am aware of the occasional adverse reaction. A temporary but violent cough immediately after an injection. There is speculation about what causes this. One theory is that a vein was nicked and a combination of a high BA content. I sort of lean toward that as I have experienced these coughs with Test Cyp and only in the glutes.

I have used Tren Enanthate with a good amount of success. However, last time I was taking 2 cc's 2 x's a week and developed hiccups. At first I couldn't figure what was causing them. They would keep me up at night and I just couldn't get rid of them. Finally I thought one thing in common with tren cough is the diaphram muscle. So I stopped injections and in about two weeks the hiccups went away. Two weeks sounds appropriate for the enanthate ester, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm back on Tren, this time just 1 cc 2 x's a week. Not sure if I feel hiccups coming on again yet or not. This is also just half the dose.

So, am I nuts? Opinions?

How's tren worked for u? That is what I'm currently thinking about getting to break from 255 to hit 275+

Comment

Tren is excellent. As I stated, I only have experience with tren enanthate but it's no joke. I was using a combo from a different UG lab that consisted of tren and test and worked very well. It was only after I started using the tren from Naps that I had the hiccuping issue. Even then, it may have been the last batch I ordered. The gains are quality and tren can be used for both mass and precontest. You know it's kicking in when you have night sweats. Not a problem for me. While on tren, even though I was bulking I also looked leaner. Again, great stuff!

Comment

Working...
      X