Time Between Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Between Cycles

I'm in the middle of my 5th week of my first cycle which consists solely of test enth. Wanted to take it easy my first time. All I can say is that it is nothing short of amazing. In 5 weeks I've put on 20lbs, waist is smaller, beast in the gym, and can't get enough of my gf. I think every man should be on gear or at least my gf thinks that lol. Anyway, my question is what do you consider a good time between cycles. From everything I've researched most say time on + pct time = time off. This sounds reasonable. I just want to start planning the next cycle as this one is half over, and I know it takes time to get the gear. Btw, thanks to all the guys on here who have given and continue to give excellent advice. It is very much appreciated.

time on + pct=time off. is the golden rule. however the truly best way is to get blood work done before you start cycling,then after your cyce when all has returned to normal,you can start again

Comment

Yeah I was figuring that. Luckily, my gf is a lab manager for a hospital so bloodwork is free. My normal lvls around around the low 400s so I guess I can wait until it gets back there before I kick it up again.

Comment

Good luck with the rest of your first cycle. Like the previous posts state the length of your cycle + PCT= time off. What are you planning on running for your second cycle? Let us know and I'm sure everyone will be glad to critique it for you.
        Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
        X