new cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cycle

ok i have some products and was wanting some guidence on what would be the best way to take it. i have 2 bot of test prop 2 bot of test enanthate 2 bot of andromix and 100 winni tabs. trying to do a lean bulking cycle. just wondering what order to take it in
    D-Rock

whoa, looks like a hot mess. Interested to see what people come up with. bump

Comment

whats the mg/ml of each test and what size are they? whats tha win tabs

Comment

prop is 100mg and enanthate is 250mg. winni tabs are just the 10 mgs
        D-Rock

Comment

Bro
          Why don't you take sustanon instead the prop and enanthate??
          carpe diem
          nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

already had this syuff on hand. input would be great
            D-Rock

Comment

stats~cycle histories goals

Comment

whats in andromix? and what mgs?
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

505050 mast prop tren a

Comment

thats a nice mix, will make for a great cutting/pre contest stack, but im with bluelabel on cycle history. i could lay those out a few different ways but dosage will depend on history

Comment

stats= 6.2' 251lbs ive taken several cycles of test,deca and d-bol and also a few with anadrol 50s. onle thing i didnt like with the ana was the kidney pains so i started back with the d-bol.the last 2 cycles i was on was prop 100 ed and tren 100 ed bulked a little and stayed pretty lean. it was fucking great. i would maybe like to do the same maybe just bulk a little more and then cut down some toward the end. already have this stuff on hand so a little help would be great. thanks in advance
                      D-Rock

Comment

how much test do you usually run with your cycles? 100 prop and 100 tren eod is pretty common, but if you seriously took 100 of each ed, this cycle is going to come up short. at half of that dose, your andromix is only going to last 2 and a half weeks. also thats 700 test a week, so your test e will only last about 6 weeks and the vials of prop will only last 2 and a half weeks also. if it was me id run it like this, but it prob wont give you the same results that ur prop/tren cycle did...

weeks 1-9 test e at 500/wk
                        weeks 9-11 andromix at 1cc/day
                        weeks 9-11 prop at 50mg/eod
                        weeks 12-14 prop at 150 mg/eod
                        weeks 10-14 winny at 50mg/day

that would keep your test around 500/wk, keep the cycle a reasonable length, dry you up towards the end of cycle, and finish you off with prop which allows you to start your pct alot sooner than finishing with test e

Comment

thanks alot bro. i actually have alot more of this same products coming. i like to take around 1000 to 1200 mg of test a week. can i maybe jump start with the prop mixed with the test e and finish with the prop also. i will have plenty of gear on hand so you just let me know what should be done or if it should it stay like you have it. thanks in advance lotta help
                          D-Rock

Comment

1000 to 1200? whoa, you must be a big boy. im 270 lbs and grow pretty well at 500-750. if your body is accustomed to that much gear, the way i have it laid out prob wont do much for you

Comment

thanks for the help bro. im gonna follow that plan and just up the dosage a little bit. like the weay its looking ill keep ya posted
                              D-Rock

Comment

Working...
                              X