Ug Lab Trenbolone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ug Lab Trenbolone

On BoS in the homechemistry forum someone has received the API of testosterone propionate, at least he thinks so, the powder is not corny and white, but as he discribes it " a light yellow very thin powder" . Normally that could be trenbolone enanthate or acetate. He thinks ( very very naive) that "it could be a mistake". Well, no middleman would ever sent a powder that is 10 times as expensive " by mistake" . he added this picture
    Attached Files

explanation

What could it be? i'll let you in on a little secret. When you melt testosterone enanthate slowly on 30degrees C it turns brownish. Some UG labs use it to colour their compounds. Mostly when you want to sell it as Trenbolone acetate, the user wants quick results, thus you use testosterone propionate and colour it with the brown testosterone enanthate. For trenbolone enanthate the testosterone enanthate will be good.

I made a pic with a few small bags of melted testosterone enanthate with his solution in comparison

An other (more frightning) option would be that the powder he recieved is no steriodal powder at all.

What bothers me is that someone else will probably buy this home made compound in a vial with a nice label and will inject it.
    Attached Files

Comment

Does test cyp also turn brown if heated in the same manner?

Comment

it never ends the lies and deciet is just to much..and we're injecting this stuff and the people that are selling the bogus crap know damn well we're putting this stuff into our bodies and they don't care...it might as well be mineral oil you have there

Comment

Working...
        X