Clear All

• new Hygetropin

the new 10 iu
    Attached Files

Great HGH!

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
      Great HGH!
      x2 i would love to have a fridge full of em!
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
        the new 10 iu
        That looks awesome.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

im nicely stocked with these for myself:-) cant wait to see ronnys lab work on these!!

Comment

they look pretty good, soon gonna taste them

Comment

Lab test: no growth hormone in Hygetropin
              There is no growth hormone in the Chinese growth hormone drug Hygetropin. According to an analysis by a certified research laboratory, the results of which Ergo-log has received, Hygetropin contains – wait for it – albumin.

The box of the drug that was tested is shown below in the photo. If this is the real manufacturer of the drug we don’t know for certain, but the pictures of Hygetropin that we found on Google Images look remarkably similar.

The Hygetropin website is also mentioned on the packaging: www.hygetropin.cn. We haven’t searched the website for photos, and we advise you not to do so yourself either. There’s a Google warning that says that visiting the site can put undesirable programmes onto your computer.

"Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer", the search engine announces. "Of the 16 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 7 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 09/12/2008."

According to postings on the LEF longevity board, the website hygetropin.cn is a scam. [forum.lef.org 5/29/2008] The same goes for www.hygene.cn, another website that sells Hygetropin, and www.hygetropin-hgh.com. The site, according to LEF, is based in Moergestel in the Netherlands.

Postings on bodybuilding forums suggest that some people are nevertheless satisfied with Hygetropin. "Hygetropin is stronger than Jins. I have heard that thousand times already and personally experienced it", writes TooPowerful4U for example. [professionalmuscle.com/forums 11-14-2006]

But has TooPowerful4U really used Hygetropin? Or is it just someone selling the stuff?

Other bodybuilding forum users describe less positive experiences. MassiveMonster has been taking seven units a day for a month and has noticed nothing at all. And he wonders why not. [uk-muscle.co.uk 22-02-2007]

Luckily for MassiveMonster, Pscarb came quickly to his aid. “Of course you haven’t noticed anything after one month,” says Pscarb. “You won’t until after twelve weeks.”

Isn’t internet a great place?

Comment

Angelo, dont know where you got that information but it is FALSE! This is the real story, and it was just posted by a credible individual and a person in the know a few weeks ago.

ok guys. the issue of the fake hygetropin hgh has been finally resolved and Zhongshan hygene biopharm has posted on their website that they DO NOT MAKE any hygetropin.

http://www.biohygene.com/en/newse_ny.asp?id=65

so all the website that claim that the hygetropin hgh is made by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm are fake websites and their products are fake also (www.hygetropin.com.cn and www.hygetropinpro.com)

www.hygetropin.com.cn cliams the following in there website

http://www.hygetropin.com.cn/index.p...52&It emid=58
                (read point no 5)

they say the following:
                Our website is directly under controlled by Hygene Biopharm. And it doesn't exist the relationship of distributors and manufacture.

but in actual fact the zhongshan hygene biopharm disputes that fact and they have cleared come out with the statement that they have nothing to do with product Hygetropin. they only make riptropin hgh which is their new product.

the one and only official website for hygetropin is

www.hygetropin.cn

**Information above comes from a very credible individual, and is a person in the know!**

Comment

hey IM, you know anybody that used their turbovital??

Comment

Originally posted by strongmann View Post
                    hey IM, you know anybody that used their turbovital??
                    Sorry bro, dont know anyone at all. I actually dont know awhole lot of people that use that stuff in general. It seemed to be very popular years ago, but dont see too many people raving about it anymore.. If its coming from the makers of hygetropin, Im sure its good stuff!

Comment

thanks IM, i may have to invest into some..

Comment

where do you buy it?

Comment

Ergo

Lab test: no growth hormone in Hygetropin
                          There is no growth hormone in the Chinese growth hormone drug Hygetropin. According to an analysis by a certified research laboratory, the results of which Ergo-log has received, Hygetropin contains – wait for it – albumin.

A member of Dutchbodybuilding.com claiming to be a head laboratory put this on DBB and Willem put it on ergogenics.com, as a scientist he should know better and wanted proof.

I was busy writing the peptidebook and bought a sample and sent it in for analyses to albimin. The outcome was meant for the book and is therefore never posted. But I'm determent never to write a book again, thus here it is ..clear as whistle .

I'll also post a a analysis of Hygetropin since people again start to question Hygetropin's quality. Later we will post some very very expensive analyses to the stability of rhGH and of the strength (RP-HPLC) for our members.

Lastly Nevos sells the real Hygetropin (from Dr. LIN)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new here... nice to meet you all.

lots of great info here ...
                            atavist
                            Last edited by atavist; 10-19-2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

old

I prefer the old 8 iu box with 25 vials, total 200iu, but do I have the real ones??? See pic!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X