Advice needed for my first ever cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed for my first ever cycle

Wondered if some of you guys could please give me some good advise!
    I am 22, 5'11, 78kg and bf % 15.
    I go to the gym around 4 times a week and eat good.
    But i am hoping to put on some muscle for my sport (football),
    Therefore I am looking to do my first ever cycle and want some gains that will stay!
    And thinking of doing around three cycles in total!

Done some research and all seem to conflict with eachother!
    I also dnt want to inject either pills or liquid!
    What do u guys recommend?
    Also What pct?

Any advice is appreciated!
    Thanks.

Bro you are gonna have a tough time gaining much if you arent willing to inject. The pill form steroids are toxic to the liver and body and the injections are less toxic and usually more effective. Why do you not want to inject? Are you needle shy? It's not as bad as you are thinking, ask anyone who has done it. As far as oral only cycles, uhhh, man idk. I guess maybe you could run some primabolan tabs along with anavar. But again you're gonna be stressing the shit out of your liver, you wont gain much, and you'll be paying out the ass for a cycle like this. I'm sure this isnt what you want to hear but frankly you are wasting your time and money if you arent willing to inject. Sorry bro. You would however do awesome with a mere 400mgs/week of test e or c for 10 weeks or so. You would love it, trust me.

Comment

dboss is right, beside that the "maidencycle" mostly gives you the best results..don't spoil it!!

Comment

Cheers for the advice guys!!! Just work at a gym, part time while studying, and would probably get sacked if caught!

So really got to consider injecting yes?

What would you recommend injecting wise?

And Pct?

Comment

Working...
        X