More Synthol Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Synthol Madness

Wow! What in the fuck is wrong with these people??? For gods sake just go get some tren!!!!!

Comment

Looks robin williams in POPEYE!!!. One arm looks like it swallowed a pig whole

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
        None of these guys would ever win a show and this stuff is for lazy floor flushing fools who dont want to work. Stupid people do stupid things.

Comment

I totally agree with you..i would love to have 21" arms but I'm not pumping them full of 10w 30 motor oil to get there

Comment

Somebody please tell these F**king idiots that doesn't even look like a muscle.. It looks like a fat water balloon with a infection!!! I would laugh in their faces if I seen them face to face!!! Seriously look at that arm!! Looks like a fat chicks leg.. hahahahahahahahahahah Moron.....

Comment

These guys are morons, wtf are they doing to themselves!

Comment

they all look stupid and unrealistic, i don't get why anyone would want to look like that!!

Comment

WTF ? if i see any of these jackass in person Ill stick a pin in em.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                    WTF ? if i see any of these jackass in person Ill stick a pin in em.
                    lol, you might get a squirt of Synthol in the eye in the process.

Comment

Working...
                    X