Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone Cypionate

Hi guys

I posted the other day I had started a cycle of test cyp 250mg/ml from a local source, brand was Gen Tech and I thought I might have had a reaction to it. Well I took my second shot today and felt really wheezy soon after then my jaw and cheeks went a bit numb so its going in the bin I think.

My question is, has anyone experienced this before? Do you think this was just a bad bottle? Got a bottle of their brand masterone but am dubious as to wether its reliable.

Im also looking at ordering some gp test to see if thats any better? Not sure if I should go with the enanthate or cypionate tho. This is my first cycle.

If you think I could be allergic to cypionate, would this tranfer to GP cyp or could it just be the carrier oil of the Gen Tech stuff that I dont get on with?

Im a bit confused and unsure now, took me ages to summon up the nerve to inject, now I have injected twice its no big deal but this numbness in my jaw and wheeziness is a bit frightening, altho Im sure its not life threatening as I can now breath ok (took my injection 5 hours ago), the wheeze has gone but the jaw numbness still remains.

Any ideas of advice would be greatly appreciated, as Im in the process of building up an order at naps.

Cheers guys for your help

I love Cyp. not sure why u experienced such effects? educated guesses; u hit a vein (asperate pin b4 injecting) or ur cyp is junk?
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Just tried to order some enanthate from naps, first try, error, sent in euros by accident after selecting dollars, rang them and they cancelled the transaction. Second error, tried again, got error code U8201 from western union? Wonder what that means?

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
        I love Cyp. not sure why u experienced such effects? educated guesses; u hit a vein (asperate pin b4 injecting) or ur cyp is junk?
        Nah I aspirated and no blood so I think its junk

Comment

If you tried to do the transaction online with WU that might be why you are getting that error code. Your best bet is to go to a branch and fill out the paperwork in person. I will be starting a Cyp cycle from N___* in a few weeks and can let you know how its working for me.

Comment

Working...
          X