I was banned and unbanned 04/07/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was banned and unbanned 04/07/2011

You will here it from me I was banned because since nov, 2010 members on another board have been, i say scammed for hgh. Anyone i refer, I will back the source. So after spending five months replacing football equipment and getting the run around I called this HGH source out with questions?
    1. have you sent orders out from five months ago
    2. Did u run with the quickness and take member hard earned wu $$$ and not render services
    3. Did you send members prop instead of the ordered test 300
    4. is everyone who you owe, order sitting in the box now
    5. Did you offer a refund

I told him if he can answer atleast yes to one of the questions, I would take it back. WELL THE BOARD BANNED ME.

funny thing today some member received their orders and I was asked to return to the board an clear the air. I had and will fight for members if they are right. I repeat stick with N _ _ -.

I no personally one member here has contacted him for a large order and he agreeded to take his money. can't say who But anyway we gain some of the members who were beat because they pm me saying they banned you because you were telling the truth. So I will go play politics. So listen stay with _ _ _ S might take longer but you wont be scammed.

Way to get banned Safelife. Great post.

Comment

Damm other then spam I have not banned one. But they get themselves ban for not listening.

Comment

I hear you on that Safe and thats whats up bro, Thanks for sticking up for the bros that get scammed. That means alot to us knowing are MOD is down to get in the ring with us!!!! I appreciate it and im sure everyone will too..Be Safe out there Safe lol and good luck with your show brotha!!!
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

SAFE, you is keepin' it real.... fo sho! haha
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

you guys are funny and worth it.. Thanks for the backing, didn't want you to here from someone else. Now the source wants me to sing a good note. I will be professional not bashing. Up to those guys to learn.
            Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
            SAFE, you is keepin' it real.... fo sho! haha

Comment

LOL We are worth it right!!!! lmao I guess people will have to learn the hard way, but damn I would love to kick his Scamming ASS lol... I don't get how sources could just do that to people bro, I guess it comes down to if your a SCUMBAG or not and wouldn't mind getting a Stick shoved up your Ass one day!!!! Fo Sho right DiscoDino!!!
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Thanks Safelife good to know you will help people out when in need, and you sure know how to get banned in style lol

Comment

I betcha he will take that other guys cash no questions asked

Comment

Yea I know haters. Lol, What bugs me is that the board allows it and gives them chance to lie, by banning the victims, so the board can continue to get paid. If anyone need to know who it is pm me. He did make good after I spoke openly and now they want me to fix it. I will.

Comment

Working...
                    X