Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night sweats from hell!

What the hell is going on?!

The last 2 weeks i've had the most terrible night sweats, pissed the bed, movie nightmare sweats. I've had to start putting a towel down before bed for the inevitable fluid loss.

Any ideas for remedies?

Currently running
    Clen
    Var
    Proviron.

Thoughts?

The clen could be causing that for sure, what dose are you taking

Comment

Not much 90mg.

Maybe i'll slowly drop it out and bring it back later.

Comment

That's happened to me but I was taking dbol and tren I had this girl I just met in bed with me man I was so embarrassed lol and I couldnt tell her why I said cause I drank to much before bed pillows were soaked like i dumped a gallon of water on them wow what a night!!!

Comment

Haha, luckily my girlfriend thinks it funny, but shes getting worried why its happening...

Comment

I hear ya bro, last two weeks of my cycle had same problem. I was on Deca and Sust. Once cycle ended night sweats slowly went away..

Comment

Dbol does that to me I sweat my ass off at night my girl love to lay on my chest but sense I've been on gear I soak her shirt too lol
              You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I just plastic on everything it gets costly when u gotta bye all new pillows and sheets and dry cleaned and its all king size my 2500$ mattress got ruined dam I was pissed literally lol

Comment

Thats harsh mate. I was like that off Tren but never experienced that from the clen or any of the others you listed but i know clen does increase your internal temprature.

Does your girl not know your on the gear mate? Not sure what to suggest. I slept naked with no blanket with the window open and that was in the middle of our british winter and i was still sweatin my tits off. It did help a bit tho.

Comment

Wen I got the night sweats off of dbol I got one of those blue jelly lookin icepacks and put it on my forehead. It really helped. Ended up getn 2 incase I woke up I could geta fresh 1

Comment

In the summer when its warm if i dont have some type of air blowing on me like a fan or an air conditioner than I sweat like pig all the time......but its not caused by anything other than having overactive sweat glands....and once it starts its non stop

Comment

Working...
                      X