X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hygetropin 10iu Yellow's

Hi Gents,

I've just received these Hyge's.

Can anyone tell me if they are real or fake.

Thanks.
    Attached Files

DId you scratch off the number on the security label and call it in?? That design on the cap is suspect I thought they were pinwheels, or imprinted with 10iu but never saw that design....I am interested to find out cause i think those are fakes...i really hope I am wrong for your sake
    Last edited by limo; 04-04-2011, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Yes I did. They come out right. They are real says the site.

Yeah I know about those tops. Never saw this design.

I really hope your wrong too bro.

Comment

doubt it

I highly doubt it. The box looks real though. Did they come in the plastic tray?

I'll sent them to Dr Lin and see what hew says.. I wouldn't inject it until I knew for sure..
        Attached Files

Comment

I always thought, yellows,blues, and reds were generic tops. Of course anything can be faked these days, but hey it could be legit.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            I highly doubt it. The box looks real though. Did they come in the plastic tray?

I'll sent them to Dr Lin and see what hew says.. I wouldn't inject it until I knew for sure..

You doubt if they are real?

They did come in the plastic tray.

I've already started them last week.

I would appreciate it very much if you would check it out Ronny. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah bro like i said those tops are real suspect, i only know of the pinwheels from 1 group making hygetropins and the engraved caps from the other group....those I have never seen

Comment

They are new and real!! New type has yellow top.

Comment

Yeeaaaaaahh!! You've just made my day Ronny. Thanks.

Comment

Wow there you go they change them so freguently i give up trying to keep up and i posted a new thread in the Gh section i hope we can get some clarity on all these Hygetropins out there......Happy for you bro glad you didn't get screwed
                    Last edited by limo; 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the post and research RonnyT.

Enjoy it.

Comment

Good thread - and good work. Glad they are real.....

Comment

Ronny T does it again!!! Good luck Dutch!! and are you adding it into a cycle or just running them by themselves????
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Well according to the main guy, the new hyges dont have yellow tops, they have this color. See attached pic..

This is also a reply email I received from the main guy..

hi bro,

the hygetropin tops changed in february but the product inside is the
                            same. but the tops are not yellow. please find attached with this email
                            the picture of the new tops

thank you
                            best regards
                            Attached Files

Comment

Ummmmm.... Strange - the "new" design on the top of the cap - is the same as the design on the yellow cap in the first post.

Except for this post - I have not seen that design before.

Comment

Working...
                              X