Inject question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inject question

Anybody hit artery in glute I pin in same area everytime this time hit artery good thing for aspiration
    pulled out blood shot all over the place I have noticed since im lower in bf veins arterys become much more pronounced maybe thats it
    some feed back please

Ive never heard of this issue. But maybe you should palpate before injecting into quads. If you worried about arterys, then arterys have a pulse. veins dont. Artery blood is very bright red and vein is very dark red. Im sure you just hit alot of capillaries. Do you have a hematoma (big rise in the skin kinda bruised)? then just use warm compressions.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

you didnt hit an artery, just a vein
      SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hapens a lot of time, just make sure u make the aspiration always, and if u hit something, just take it out, and inject in other place

Comment

Originally posted by Gondy View Post
          Hapens a lot of time, just make sure u make the aspiration always, and if u hit something, just take it out, and inject in other place
          Thats all thats to it. Plain and simple.

Comment

Yeah and once u get over the shock of the first time it's nothin...first time it happened to me in the quad i pulled out and this stream of blood started shooting out all over the wall and i panicked like a little girl and instead of just putting my index finger over the hole and stopping it i was turning this way and that way...blood shooting all over the bed the walls finally i slapped my hand on the site and oh my it stopped.....hehehehe looked like i went 12 rounds with Mike Tyson in that room

Comment

Working...
            X