some starting problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some starting problems

I invited some veterans and I've heard that at least has been banned for life for spamming, but he hadn't even posted once. It sounds like the same problems we had on BoS in the beginning.

We will change the board to make room for articles - pdf's etc which will contribute to the discussion..

great to hear you'll be helping us work towards a better forum. thank you
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

PM me their names please. Thats the problem with starting up new boards. Its a constant problem, and we are trying to resolve it. Its hard to tell who is here for real, and who is here to cause spam problems. I get PMs from members telling me who is spamming them through email. One of their screen names maybe was included on accident..

Comment

p.m

p.m-ed you

Comment

Sounds great, look forward to an article section.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

just today an other one refused for spamming. I'll ask how he logged in and pm you again, but the problem still exist and maybe some newcommers can't register and don't know how to contact us.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              just today an other one refused for spamming. I'll ask how he logged in and pm you again, but the problem still exist and maybe some newcommers can't register and don't know how to contact us.
              Just need their screen name and I can undo it. I undid 'Kook'. Can he log in ok now?

Comment

Working...
              X