THE Secrect to great head!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE Secrect to great head!

So, I've been talking to my GF and we've come across a realization that I thought others could benifit from...

when we first met, she gave very mediocre head... and I was honest about it... she usually couldn't get me off... ... she was willing to spend a lot of time working on techniquie... but we didn't make earth shattering progress... ....

until we went on a road trip ... on the road trip she was magic... and we realized that the problem was that she was so focused on the deep throat (which I had emphasized as sign of quality) and that we had neglected importance of focus.

In the past the when I thought she was mediocre the problem was that she was trying too hard for depth .... she didn't have the intensity/passion/focus that she did when my pants were bunched up around me while I was driving and she he had less to work with... ...

my point... if you're girl is trying hard and it just isn't happening... maybe you're giving her too much to work with and you need to focus on intensity in her range, and not quantity....

what do you have to lose?...

To this day I have never came getting head. I'm to focused on tearing that coochi up! lmmfao
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Comment

well you need to learn some patience my son... nothing like a good faciel at the end of a hard day...

Comment

Some of us feel getting head - is great head!

I certainly don't ever remember getting bad head!

Comment

Originally posted by goanywhere View Post
          Some of us feel getting head - is great head!

I certainly don't ever remember getting bad head!
          Lol I do. The first time I got head from the girl I ended up losing my virginity 2, it was terrible! U know the phrase "sucking dick"? Well she literally sucked on the head like ashe was sucking peanut butter out of a hose. She gave my dick a hickey hahaha rite on the head. It was bad. I didn't say nething the 1st time but wen she did it again I let her know. I kept sayn ow ow and she was like wats wrong? Anyways I told her how I wantd it done and she actually became very good. I agree that good head has nothing 2 do with depth rather technique. When she got better id grab her by the back off her head by her hair and jus tear in2 it. Haha

Comment

Now you've gone and done it............"Honey get over here there's something you need to do for me.......................................

Comment

Working...
            X