Guys please stop asking for free gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys please stop asking for free gear

No naps is not giving free gear for the contest, you come as you are. It is none of our business what you do. The contest is something I came up with, to give those goals and a tiny sample to see if bodybuilding is something you want to do. Please stop begging, do this for yourself. I will help each and everyone of you but don't beg. It's your business what you do. Thank you...

guys.. the knowledge and time safelife is dedicating to help us would not come cheap and also wouldnt be half as useful. This is a great opportunity dont be ignorant and ask for handouts wen u are already getting such an opportunity. safe.. any idea what first place gets if anything? or is that yet to be determined

Comment

Safelife, you are a class act, just the advise and help is a gift and much appreciated. Can't blame the others for trying for free gear it's in the nature of the beast. Looking forward to seeing the results and maybe next time around i will jump in.
      First place should get a pair of the Homer slippers

Comment

C'mon please...just a little....pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeeee c'mon i'm jonesin man need some drol.....maybe some test please man help me out....hahahahahaha

Comment

OK busted i did ask about free gear why not ? Like bugse 2342 said its the nature of the beast. I,ll admitt as most would that getting some thing free is good. The knowledge and time safelife is dedicating to help us would not come cheap . And thats very generouse of him too do that : ).
          I for one would love to have any help i can get to achive the best body i can have in the shortest time . I need all the help i can get here . And you guys here on this board have been very helpfull with your experience and info . I learned a lot and learn new things here every day .
          Safelife and e3very body here thanks for all the help and looking forward to learning from you all.

Comment

LMAO I'm not shocked. You give an inch and they take a mile.

Comment

You didn't have to expose yourself. You are not the first 2,3rd to ask.
              Originally posted by prime45 View Post
              OK busted i did ask about free gear why not ? Like bugse 2342 said its the nature of the beast. I,ll admitt as most would that getting some thing free is good. The knowledge and time safelife is dedicating to help us would not come cheap . And thats very generouse of him too do that : ).
              I for one would love to have any help i can get to achive the best body i can have in the shortest time . I need all the help i can get here . And you guys here on this board have been very helpfull with your experience and info . I learned a lot and learn new things here every day .
              Safelife and e3very body here thanks for all the help and looking forward to learning from you all.

Comment

LMBO, you are a mess.....
                Originally posted by iamready View Post
                LMAO I'm not shocked. You give an inch and they take a mile.

Comment

What is done and said behind closed doors stays there. We can't push anything such as items asked for. We are information and study here for the show...

Comment

50000 tabs of gum balls. That will be up to the winners to share....
                    Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                    guys.. the knowledge and time safelife is dedicating to help us would not come cheap and also wouldnt be half as useful. This is a great opportunity dont be ignorant and ask for handouts wen u are already getting such an opportunity. safe.. any idea what first place gets if anything? or is that yet to be determined

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                      You didn't have to expose yourself. You are not the first 2,3rd to ask.
                      Yeah i know i,m not the only one and i,m sure there will be more before its over . But hey cant hurt to ask .

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        C'mon please...just a little....pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeeee c'mon i'm jonesin man need some drol.....maybe some test please man help me out....hahahahahaha
                        Ahhh man Limo - I did not think you would be asking.

Comment

Safelife - what you are doing is great. Has a lot of people excited. And just one more reason JM is special.

Thanks. It's fun just watching the excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                            Ha ha. C'mon Safe, "I got these cheese burgers maaan" (Quoted from Menace 2 Society)

Comment

But seriously Safelife, Thanks for all the effort you put into this board and helping us all.

Comment

Working...
                              X