Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids

Lol I play with my kids a lot my son is 11 and my little girl is 7 I play around with them alot Sunday night i tired there feet together when they were sleeping then went in there at 5:00 am to wake them up for school I said hurry up were late they jumped up and fell down still half asleep lol then they started laughing so last night I get back from the gym still hot and sweaty I took my shirt off and laid on the floor and about two sec later my kids soaked me with ice cold water haha I about pissed myself my girl put them up to it then I my little girl said I love it when a plan comes together lol off the ATeam .gotta love kids
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Yeah kids can bring the best and the worst out of ya...the good times are the memories i want them to cherish....

Comment

I dont have any kids yet but its what i want more than anything. I cant wait to be a dad. Maybe one day??

Comment

They keep me smiling

Comment

Trust me...you aint missing nothing...they cool for about 3 months and after that, it's OV...

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
            Trust me...you aint missing nothing...they cool for about 3 months and after that, it's OV...
            I guess to each his own. I have 5 and would not have it any other way. Love your stories Cage Fighter. JuicedUK - one day I'm sure.

Comment

Kids are awesome, I have two girls...I'm not looking forward to when they are teenagers though....

*cleans out shotgun*

Comment

I hear that I feel the same way . Were going to have to run off guys But we can't scar the hell out of them lol

Comment

I have a boy 15 and a girl 6 and they are the world to me. Maybe because I was older when we had them, but I was ready to give to them. You have to love the good times and the bad.

Comment

I have 3 girls 17,16 & 12 they keep me busy and broke but their great i love when we are all home together just hanging out we have alot of laughs. and yes the boys are around ,i know most of the boys fathers so i just tell them if i ever have a problem with the son i going to see the Father I am not gonna get into it with a 17 or 16 yr old kid. So the fathers make sure that the boys are repectful.LOL
                    SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matty051 View Post
                      I have 3 girls 17,16 & 12 they keep me busy and broke but their great i love when we are all home together just hanging out we have alot of laughs. and yes the boys are around ,i know most of the boys fathers so i just tell them if i ever have a problem with the son i going to see the Father I am not gonna get into it with a 17 or 16 yr old kid. So the fathers make sure that the boys are repectful.LOL
                      Three girls? holy cow...I feel your pain brotha.....

Comment

Working...
                      X