Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO U WANT TO GET LARGE; DO U? Not without this u won't???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO U WANT TO GET LARGE; DO U? Not without this u won't???

Look at building muscle like building a house. You start from the foundation, which is the bottom, the base. The same thing with being large, you must squat and squat deep! Deep gluts to the floor. Once you build the mass foundation of the lower trucks, everything else seems to grow. You can do chest and arms all day. As most ground fighters know, if you got not foundation, i'm grabbing both legs and slamming you to the floor. My hat goes off to those entering the show and not afraid to show their legs. This shows that you guys want to show weak and strong points. I will work with as many as I can to give you a guide to be 250 + ripped. We all have the hgh gut, but its a big different between that and a puffed out full of carb belly that can't use the insulin that brought it there . I will train those who will listen and not over eat.....
    Attached Files
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-29-2011, 03:32 AM.

Ok with that said I'm out....can't overeat damn lololololol...Good luck guys I'm gonna follow this to the end can't wait to see how it all pans out

Comment

overeat... im worried that im not going to be able to eat enough.!.

Comment

I wanna get big.

Comment

Dude u need to gain not minus. If i remember right.

Comment

def wana gain. I am just saying i hope i can eat as much as im going to have to.

Comment

(I can to give you a guide to be 250 + ripped ) (I will train those who will listen and not over eat..... )
              I,m ready to folow your advice and get big and ripped beyond what i dreamed of. Lets make this happen . Eat big but smart and train smart .

Comment

Lets get it safe IM READY BROTHA!!!!!!!
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

if you can make me that, you will be performing a miracle. - i have faith in ya!

Comment

Working...
                  X