Good fitting jeans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fitting jeans...

Hey peeps i was just wondering what jeans you wear.
    I'm kinda stuck with levis i just can't get my thighs in without having a 2inch gap around the waste or having a good fit around the waste and looing like my jeans have been sprayed on.

gimme some brand names, trouble is i dont want to look to like the youffff, im 31 for fooks sake.

Comment

Lucky Jeans!

Comment

I have always liked the jeans at Armani Exchange. Diesel jeans are nice as well. The best fucking pair of jeans I ever owned though was a pair I had bought at H&M. They fit great, they looked great on me, and they looked great with any kind of shirt. Unfortunately they got shredded a while back when I caught them on barbed wire. I tried chasing after a pony when my friend pulled over on the way back from a club. I wish I still had those jeans.
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

I have huge legs, and I always had luck with Lucky (heh) and Express. Working around the farm, loose fit straight leg Levi's or Lee are hard to beat since they're durable and comfortable. Wouldn't really wear them to the club though...
          ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

Comment

bke!! expensive tho

Comment

Originally posted by -Guido- View Post
              I have always liked the jeans at Armani Exchange. Diesel jeans are nice as well. The best fucking pair of jeans I ever owned though was a pair I had bought at H&M. They fit great, they looked great on me, and they looked great with any kind of shirt. Unfortunately they got shredded a while back when I caught them on barbed wire. I tried chasing after a pony when my friend pulled over on the way back from a club. I wish I still had those jeans.
              H&M? really?...might have to check that out.

Comment

I find express jeans to be terrible. I have to go 2 inches or more larger to fit my legs in. I have had better luck with union bay or urban up or nautica.

I have some express but not my fav and too expensive imo. They are just jeans.

Comment

All my jeans are like 4 sizes too big. I like em loose and hangin...... Ewwww Skinny leg tight ass jeans... Gives me shivers just thinking about it. ha ha

Your from the south arnt ya? I thought you guys loved the baggy Rudeboy kecks. Ha ha... Or have i been watchin too many dizzee rascal videos.

Comment

Cumkin is that your little girl in your avatar.. Sweet little girl mate... And i bet thats you in the rabbit suit isnt it?? Ha Ha.

Comment

BKE Jeans bro, trust a brutha. They like 80 bucks a pair and thats not bad for Jeans these days.

Comment

Tokyo Five or BKE..

Comment

Working...
                        X