oxymetholone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxymetholone

The oxy on the left is an empty one made in Bulgaria, the other one is a genuine product. It is very difficault to spot real from fake, only a labtests or in the case of oxy using a few (2 real tabs will give you a headache believe me)
    Attached Files

nice.

oh, and yea, nothing like the sides from drol. worse than headaches, it seems to really cut my appetite worse than any other oral.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yea same here... Headaches, loss of appetite, and sometimes just feel shitty overall.. But right now im running dbol and drol together to kickstart some test and im fucking loving every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseystepup View Post
        Yea same here... Headaches, loss of appetite, and sometimes just feel shitty overall.. But right now im running dbol and drol together to kickstart some test and im fucking loving every minute of it.
        i tried that too. kept it dosed low. it was fun, but in retrospect, i wish i would have thrown in a little deca into the mix. not to go too far off topic but just out of interest, what kind of dose are you running the combo at?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I havent cycled in 2 years... so i figured id come back in slow...

1-15 500 mgs GP test cyp
          1-5 30 mgs GP dbol ED
          1-5 50 mgs Goldstar anadrol ED
          10-17 tren A 75mgs EOD
          13-17 50 mgs GP winstrol ED

Ive also been running 1.25 mgs of Letro EOD as im prone to gyno and i havent really bloated up much... tomorow will be the beginning of week 5.

Comment

Hcg

Aren't you using HCG to prevent your balls from shrinking? I always use it from week 5 eod 500 iu to prevent shrinkage and to maintain for post cycle recovery.

Never heard of the brand Goldstar do you have any pictures?

Comment

Yea... im using HCG and proper PCT... just didnt add it into the post... Goldstar is an UGL that was very very big on open sourcing boards a few years back, but ended up going out of business due to family and personal life becomming more important than the risks involved for the owner... very good stuff.

Comment

are the differences between the original and the fake IH,
                1. you can see the fake tablets by blister
                2. Original has a light brown color of the blister, dark brown fake

I try send pictures, maybe tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                X