Help for a new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for a new guy

I'm looking for info on winny and I'm getting conflicting information. I looked through a lot of old posts but don't see what I want, anyway what I gather from one place is to take what you decide as a dose though out the day, though another source they say take it one hour before your workout. Looking for input from you guys.

I've bin lifting for 10 years I got just 2 cycles of test under my belt. Now I'm going To go with test cyp. 500 a week 250 deca and after three weeks the winny just not sure how I'm going to do it yet.
    Meety
    Last edited by Meety; 03-26-2011, 04:07 AM.

Comment

And .5 arimidex a day. I'm 5' 8" about 175 not sure how much body fat but it's not bad. I'm almost three weeks in and I'm up a few lbs my workouts are going up, and just trying to harden it all up.

Comment

I'm assuming that you've got tabs, right?
        ?Great things are done when men and mountains meet.? -William Blake

Comment

Yup that's what I got, 10mg
          Meety
          Last edited by Meety; 03-26-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

with ORALS break it into 3 pieces 1/2 1/4 1/4 and take the 1/2 b4 workout and the rest thruoghout the day

Comment

Your saying to take 10 mg a day?

Comment

i think winnie is between 40-80 a day if im not mistaken

Comment

Got it thanks for the help!!!

Comment

ya it doesnt matter if u take it right b4 workout just get it in ur system a few times thruoghout the day.. and good luck

Comment

Thanks again this was the info. I was lookin for

Comment

winny has a 9 hr half life. most will take 1/2 their dose first thing in the morning and 1/2 the dose in the late afternoon. average dose is 50mg ED.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                        X