size and mobility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size and mobility

question to the big guys. safelife and others. how bad has your range of motion gotten as you've gotten big? i remember doing yoga back when i was 130lbs and i could bend, twist, do anything, in any direction. now i can't touch my elbows together in fornt of me. i can hardly get a cell phone up to my ear...i cant at all when i'm pumped. i have to use hands free or speaker, lol. i can't bend my arms nearly as far behind my back, the list goes on...

i can only imagine what this would be like for a guy who's 250+ lean. how tough has it been for you?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

grate question sam, i never really thought about it till just now but iv done bi's in the gym tonight just got in and i cant like touch my left shoulder with left hand and same on right, i can just about touch my elbows together but don't think i would be able to to that if my chest was pumped haha, i cant imagine what 250+ people would do like day to day.

Comment

To be truthful, one they my partner and I went to a show. Nassar was signing his photo. My partner kept asking stupid question, so nassar told hi to knock it off. y partner then shoute, "hey nassar who wipes your A_ s for you and I though yea dam how those he do that with thos lat, it would be like a dog with no tail and chase after it. Well any way, I used to high jump in college and run hurdles. I notice I can still arch backwards over a medicine ball. The hurdler postion is tough. For the most of it, it takes work but i am pretty limber. There are guys in the sport at 250 plus pounds still do back flips. Think it depends if you strech .
      Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      question to the big guys. safelife and others. how bad has your range of motion gotten as you've gotten big? i remember doing yoga back when i was 130lbs and i could bend, twist, do anything, in any direction. now i can't touch my elbows together in fornt of me. i can hardly get a cell phone up to my ear...i cant at all when i'm pumped. i have to use hands free or speaker, lol. i can't bend my arms nearly as far behind my back, the list goes on...

i can only imagine what this would be like for a guy who's 250+ lean. how tough has it been for you?

Comment

you know what, i don't do a lot of stretching for my upper body. i think i'll have to start. i do a ton of stretching lower body, mainly to help with back mobility, but yea, not a lot of upper
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X