Karachi counterfeit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karachi counterfeit

If I would present this picture to you with the question are these real or not, it would become subject of hot debate.

Or perhaps everyone would agree that they are good, some even tell you they grew nicely on it.
    Attached Files

analysis

I've posted this report some time ago in the analysis section. But new facts arrived.
    People sent me samples and sometimes I buy.
    I got samples from Greece a few days ago, and after increasing it to 500+ the stampimg was the same as on the samples I got from Bulgaria. I made a comparison, experienced members will also notice the hollow butt, that also is debated about with the NormaT counterfeits (surprise... ..or not)

On this comparison you also find a genuine ampoulle with the SAME lotnumber. Thats why on discussionforums there is so much debate, some belong to the group of idiots selling this crap or haul along with the group, others really used the debated lotnumber but then the real one.

This particular lot contains only oil. Yesterday I recieved a deca that contained testosterone propionate.
    Attached Files

Comment

Too me the lids on those Karachi Sust look too small and stumpy.

Comment

thanks for all those infos Ronny.
        That scares me ....
        I wonder if I won't go with good UG instead of all that supposed " HG ", unless I have a script for HG from pharmacy ( but here in France or Belgium it's too difficult to obtain ... )
        I suppose those fakes are not sterile ?

Ps : I remember an analyse of counterfait sustanon, which contained glucocorticoid and different testosterone ester ... Wtf they need to put glucocorticoid ???

Comment

Great Job Ronny. To me - I don't see a difference. Good thing I don't help pick out fakes.

Comment

There was a lot of these "Karachis" on balcanian market, and Norma with 3 years exp., the infamous Testex, fake Naposim...same fake factory?

Comment

Ronny, Whats the verdict on those karachis in the first pic? My mate has just given me some to look at and they are identical to the ones you have shown in your pics above. Same shape, batch numbers and everything.

Comment

They are bogus is what i think he is saying

Comment

I am having a hard time figuring out how to tell these fake ones vs the real. Is it just that the fakes are missing the dot after BN on the fakes? Besides that, they all look the same to me unless I am missing something.

Comment

Other than the missing dot you can note that the font of the real K' use more dots for every letter/number: the V of the real get 13dots the fake just 9 and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                      Ronny, Whats the verdict on those karachis in the first pic? My mate has just given me some to look at and they are identical to the ones you have shown in your pics above. Same shape, batch numbers and everything.
                      Sorry my mistake i hadnt seen the analysis report in the second post. Your right limo, Bogus indeed.

Comment

Bro,

That analysisreport lists the batchnumber, but in the comparisonpicture you'll see that I pictured a real amp and the counterfeit with the SAME BATCHNUMBER!! When you increase the lotnumbers 500+ you clearly see the difference in the numbering especially the distinct X in EXP and as said by Dino the dots are closer to each other and not that black

Comment

see mine are from you know who I had just recevied them and they say B .NO. 0185 or 0127 or 0184 legit or not?

Comment

Dude this ronnyT guy is fucking awesome! Nice to have somebody looking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              see mine are from you know who I had just recevied them and they say B .NO. 0185 or 0127 or 0184 legit or not?
                              All fake u should jus send them to me and ill through them away

Comment

Working...
                              X