whats best D-bol or Anadrol ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats best D-bol or Anadrol ?

as title says realy...how many mg a day is best to take to bulk up ? and isit fine to take by itself without any blockers ? also how many weeks...seen alot of people say diffrent things so thought id post on here

Gibbo

I thought the title made the question seem like which of the two drugs is better. That's a matter of personal opinion. Dbol - usually 5mg per 25 lbs/day is minimum, up to double that for advanced users. Anadrol - anywhere from 50mg-100mg/day usually. Whether or not to take an AI or SERM is also pretty user dependent. I would say a mild AI, and have SERM on hand.

GP from naps is gtg for all of the above by the way.
    ceo
    Last edited by ceo; 03-21-2011, 12:40 AM.

Comment

ok thanks...is there anything i could take s at the end of the course to keep the gains because herd there water based an people go bk to the same size ? or is there something i should take at the same time as them ?

Gibbo

Comment

AAS are like all drugs: you must learn how your body(and mind...)reacts to them. There are people who love Dbol because the well being feeling, other who love Anadrol for mass or cut and there are people who just looking to a bottle of both get gyno!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbo87 View Post
          ok thanks...is there anything i could take s at the end of the course to keep the gains because herd there water based an people go bk to the same size ? or is there something i should take at the same time as them ?

Gibbo
          If your on the anadrol your going to hold water theres no way around it. Even with the cleanist diet anadrol still produces water retention. I did my first anadrol cycle at 1 pill aday and nothing else. I put on 20 pounds and kept about 12 of that. That was just my experience everyone is different. If you take 1 to 2 a day for 6 to 8 weeks you can expect (with the right diet and hard training) to put on 15 to 30 pounds no problem. It all depends on you....no matter what though plan on being a little puffy

Comment

ok thanks...spose the best way im gona find out is to try then...LIMO what mg were you takin jus out of curiation ? i dont mind bein a little puffy...having not much work at the moment i can spend aslong a time in the gym as i can ...is the GP stuff from naps better than the other stuff then ? ive never herd of that till i signed onto this forum ? also how long does postage take from nap to get to the uk ?

Gibbo

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbo87 View Post
              as title says realy...how many mg a day is best to take to bulk up ? and isit fine to take by itself without any blockers ? also how many weeks...seen alot of people say diffrent things so thought id post on here

Gibbo
              30 to 50 mg's ad for 4 to 6 weeks...ill tell yo this most UG lab d-bol is bunk and so is most so called UG dianabol..

if it where me ide get a good PH then risk getting bunk gear

Comment

sorry what does bunk mean ?

Comment

I would have to disagree with Drew on most UG D bol being bunk....then you either have a bad source or haven't cycled it properly. The Dbol from our sponsors here is some great gear! Anadrol....man too harsh for me...I like the aggression it gives me in the gym but trashes my liver and I feel like shit on it....But Im also a "old" guy of 47....is this your first cycle??? need more info...

Comment

I'm getting ready to start some adrol here in about 3 weeks...so I'll let you know what I think!

Comment

ok...yes it will be my 1st cycle...but ive come across another problem now aswel...a friend has has a few contacts and we are able to get hold of summin called T_BULLETS ? ive never herd of these intill yesterday...been reading about them they seem good but also have read not to take them if never had taken steroids before ? any info or just stick to the original dbol anadrol ?

Gibbo

Comment

never heard of them.

Comment

there a clone of superdrol and there legal in the UK ...been rated very good aswel by a lot of people

Comment

Drew i would like to know where you get your informaton from and please back it up with lab reports....I can tell you 100% that most of the products that have been tested from GP Labs have been overdosed or dead on heres some examples--- See ItalianMuscles thread in Analyses Dated 11/6/2010 GP Anavar 10mg Tested at 10.3mg.....Ronny T 9/12/2010 tested GP Masteron 100mg Tested at 100.5...........Ronny T 11/21/2010 Tested GP Arimidex 1.0mg Tested at .97mg......Ronny T 1/26/2010 tested GP Halotest 10mg Tested at 11.2mg.......and for variety Ronny T 8/17/2010 tested morning star labs 350mg Test E Tsted at 350mg.....

All of these tests he listed were with lab reports from the testing facility so if your going to bash UGL products please back it up with some hard evidence

Comment

I apologize if this sends us off topic a bit, but I just wanted to throw out another option. I'm older...54 and have years of dbol and A50 use behind me. None of it really thrills me anymore and I tend to stick with injectables. However, I recently tried Naps Bolasterone. Very nice pumps and muscle belly fullness. Used it with a good base of Test -E. Just an FYI for you all

Oh and by the way, limo, that is one of the most magnificent avatar photos I have ever seen. I'd log on just to stare at that!
                              oldgymrat
                              Last edited by oldgymrat; 04-01-2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X