ghrp6 or hygetropin for best results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghrp6 or hygetropin for best results

So I've never used naps hygetropin or their ghrp6 and I was wondering which would b best for gains assuming diet is spot on, which it is, I heard the ghrp6 dose would b like 200mcg a day so would that be 100.mcg morning then another 100mcg afternoon or 3oomcg split evenly 3 times daily?and with thr hygetropin I've heard 1-2 iu 3 times daily. Whichever route id choose it would b a min of a 6month supply. And id also add in a dose test. Please help

gh for sure. still, on it's own, gh isn't dramatic like steroids. the gains are mild and unless you're at an advanced stage, i dont think it's worth it. also, i don't think that gh does much for muscle gain on it's own. add insulin and test and it gets better. i've never been able to justify using 8, 10, or 20 iu's a day like i've heard some guys do. maybe if i were using those doses, i would have more to say about muscle growth. at the doses i use 3-5 iu's, i am able to eat lots of food and run insulin without getting overly fat. i also feel that a dose as low as 2 iu is good for overall health.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I know a goos cycle of hgh should b run for 6months so that is wat I'm planning. I'm goin 2 use 4 iu ed 2iu in morn then 2iu post workoutand would really like 2 add another peptide such as ghrp6 or sermorelin. I've heard mixed reviews on ghrp6, some said it di absolutely nada and others said it increased appetite. I've not heard much at all about sermorelin but from wat I've read about it on the sponsers site was over a period of time it increases muscle size by like 15-25% so that sounded very appealing to me. But I'm not sure about the dose for the sermorelin or if it should be ran the same length as hgh. I'm a very lean guy at 5'9 165 and growing like crazy. I'm off cycle rite now but still continuing 2 gain mass. I'm taking whey protein and weight gainer twice a day. I've been adding about 1.5lbs a week and taking in close 2 300 grams of protein ed and about 4000 cals ed. Not sue how many carbs though need to figure it in. With my diet in mind along with my size(I know I'm not 220) I see no reason why I cany hit 170 to175 from now til june which is wen I plan to run my hgh cycle. I need feedback on which of the 2 I should run or get the most benefit out of, sermorelin or ghrp6. Plus I also intend to run a dose of test which I'm confused as how to run tha as well cuz the hgh/peptides will be ran 4 6months, and I'm a little hesitant to run test as well for 6months. So I was thinking for the 1st 2months id jus run the hgh/peptides and thefor the last 4 months id run a low dose of test cyp or eth at 250 a week. So thbis is wat I need help with, help from people who have ran these compounds either seperate or 2gether. Would this cycle be worth the cost or jus a waste of money? Please guys I really am tryn hard 2 learn about hgh and peps solet me know wat u think on how I should run the ghrp or sermorelin along with hgh. Please help me out vets

Comment

Can I get a lil help here haha.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
          I know a goos cycle of hgh should b run for 6months so that is wat I'm planning. I'm goin 2 use 4 iu ed 2iu in morn then 2iu post workoutand would really like 2 add another peptide such as ghrp6 or sermorelin. I've heard mixed reviews on ghrp6, some said it di absolutely nada and others said it increased appetite. I've not heard much at all about sermorelin but from wat I've read about it on the sponsers site was over a period of time it increases muscle size by like 15-25% so that sounded very appealing to me. But I'm not sure about the dose for the sermorelin or if it should be ran the same length as hgh. I'm a very lean guy at 5'9 165 and growing like crazy. I'm off cycle rite now but still continuing 2 gain mass. I'm taking whey protein and weight gainer twice a day. I've been adding about 1.5lbs a week and taking in close 2 300 grams of protein ed and about 4000 cals ed. Not sue how many carbs though need to figure it in. With my diet in mind along with my size(I know I'm not 220) I see no reason why I cany hit 170 to175 from now til june which is wen I plan to run my hgh cycle. I need feedback on which of the 2 I should run or get the most benefit out of, sermorelin or ghrp6. Plus I also intend to run a dose of test which I'm confused as how to run tha as well cuz the hgh/peptides will be ran 4 6months, and I'm a little hesitant to run test as well for 6months. So I was thinking for the 1st 2months id jus run the hgh/peptides and thefor the last 4 months id run a low dose of test cyp or eth at 250 a week. So thbis is wat I need help with, help from people who have ran these compounds either seperate or 2gether. Would this cycle be worth the cost or jus a waste of money? Please guys I really am tryn hard 2 learn about hgh and peps solet me know wat u think on how I should run the ghrp or sermorelin along with hgh. Please help me out vets
          If you are gaining 1,5pounds per week naturally why would you use anything? For me hGH could add mass to people with low glycemia. Remember that if you stay at the same weight but you loose fat in fact you are adding mass...for your main question i say to you that hGH is well known in the effects, new peptides are less known.

Comment

Dino... I'm not quit sure why but I know mt training and diet is well enough and guess I jus figured aas would help. I ju finished a cycle only 8 weeks of dbol sust cyp and up 27-28lbs. On pct rite now, 1st day of clomid nolva exemestane. I never really had an appetite and I knew juice helped with that so that's 1 reason. Plus I was jus sick of being a slim looking guy that always had to fight jus cuz bigger guys would try n bully me. I don't like that. No matter how big I get I wouldn't bully someone jus cuz they're smaller than me. A lot of them guys learned not to mess with me but some of them jus overpowered me and/or jumped me. I'm learning 2 listen to my body and realizing I can break through these so called limitations. Nothings out of reach and I will reach my goal of 215 by the beginning of next year. I know its gona b hard but anything that's worth having isn't given to u, u earn it.
            Last edited by graffix; 03-21-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Hyge for sure.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X