Why you need to cycle off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you need to cycle off

I am going to share some personal info with you guys in an attempt to help some of the younger newer members to understand why its important to use AAS correctly and with respect. Its important to come off these drugs to give your internal organs the break they need from the stress of AAS use. It's also to allow your body to return to its natural state of Testosterone production. Long term use of Steriods can and will lead to your body shutting down it's ability to produce testosterone on its own and you'll end up dependant on test replacement therapy the rest of your life. Sounds like the ticket to some doctor prescribed Test doesn't it?? Well there's more to it than that. There's other side effects you can suffer from that will eventually catch you if you don't play by the rules. Like male pattern baldness, I have a cueball for a head now thank you Test Cyp. Also you can become the victim of high blood pressure, which I have. I take meds everyday and my average Blood pressure still reads 150-160 over 85 to 90. Thats with the meds. I've been hospitilized in the past because I got sloppy with my pills and figured i didn't need them. Well a reading of 205 over 158 is no joke and I almost stroked out. I spent 3 days in the ICU for that one. Don't make the mistake of thinking because you look great on the outside that everything inside is great because it isn't. Do the right thing and respect the use of AAS.... take the proper time off from using and follow the proper PCT program. It will go a long way towards a healthy long life...Take it from a guy who thought he had all the answers and whos been there and has the hospital visits to prove it....BE SMART

Top post limo.

Comment

I thank you for ur honesty I can only hope that everyone that visits this site reads it
      SPARTANS!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!!!!!!!!!

Comment

couldn't agree more. when we're younger, we're full of energy and passion. we dont think about the consequences. we just think about the results we want to see. as time goes by, it becomes easy to justify abuse. we say things like "well i can just shave my head if i go bald" or "i don't want to have kids anyway". we don't think that 10 years down the road, we may discover that the world is a whole lot bigger than bodybuilding...yep, i said it. bodybuilding isn't everything. it is amazing, and it is a huge part of who i am, but i'm old enough now to know there is more out there. that doesn't mean that i can't be hardcore. i can still push to my limits and compete. but its not going to be forever and i always need to keep that in mind.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Listen to Limo and SAM !!!!!! Nothing but the truth in this thread!!! When I come off a cycle I clean my whole system out!!!! Milkthistle,Dandilion root, Cranberry juice, Probiotics , And tons of fruits and Veggies !!!! Good post fellas!!!!!

Comment

Great Thread Limo. Learn People this is good stuff. Thanks

Comment

Great thread, and props to Limo for showing some care : P

Comment

Right on fellas......
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Awesome post Limo, sorry you had to go through that and thank you for your sincere story, it will not be taken as a grain of salt.
                  merz
                  Last edited by merz; 03-23-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Thanks limo sharing is definitely caring, and we appreciate it bud. You're right on, everything will eventually catch up to you... unless you do it right the first time and every time.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Great Post Limo. This would be a good post to place as a sticky on the top.

Comment

Well said Limo and SAM

Comment

Working...
                        X