Question about arms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about arms...

Okay yall...I have 16 in arms. I want to know is it possible to get to 18in after a 12 week Test E/EQ cycle. Here's a pic of my arms now...tell me what yall think! Test E@600mg and EQ@480mg for 12 weeks. I weigh 153 right now. I never done a cycle before...this is my first. So, hopefully i can get big gunz after cycle!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Sure working your arms out twice a week for 12 week will do it bi's and tri's foc on your tri more it's a bigger part of the arm just becareful in gear you can over do it and not know it till it's to late and tear something .if this is your first cycle I would drop the eq and pick up some dbol and use the test you will be more than happy I'm on that cycle right now and I'm growing fast but I work out hard you get out of it what you put in . Good luck dude
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

I don't think you can put on 2" in one cycle dude thats kinda asking alot but you can def. get alot bigger. Train em hard and eat right and you will grow. As far as that cycle goes I wouldn't recommend EQ for a first cycle I would drop it I f I were you and pick up some Dbol and do between 25mg & 40mg a day of the Dbol with your the Test E (which you could drop to 500mg Wk split 250/250) and you will see great results. EQ takes about 3 to 4 weeks kicks in and the Test takes a couple of weeks to start its magic so don't look for results in a week........Good luck whatever you decide

Comment

You wont put 2" of muscle onto your arms in that cycle, try not to over eat just for the sake of gaining bigger arms or you may find yourself dieting a lot afterwards and wondering where the size went. It will come in time but try not to force things.

Comment

Working...
        X