A good meal plan needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good meal plan needed

I'm tired of drinking this weight gainer shit I'm the morning and at night anybody got any good meal ideas ? I get up at 6:00 am so I need a plan for 6:00 am to 9:00 pm any help will be nice just looking for some ideas
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

hey bro checkout www.basskilleronline.com they got lots of good info on their from meal plans to steroid profiles. this place is like a one-stop info site. check it out and tell me what ya think

Comment

Ok thank dude I'll check it out and get back to u

Comment

I go with oatmeal and eggwhites in the am. When I get tired of it I just add whatever flavor to either one. Peanut butter and a little jelly, bananas, walnuts, yams to the oatmeal. Jalapenos, onions, turkey bacon, ground turkey for the eggwhites. I gotta switch it up every couple of weeks otherwise I get burnt out and start thinkin of maple bars and bearclaws for breakfast.

Comment

Try to keep meals up every 2 to 3 hrs. 6 to 7 meals a day am eggwhites,oats,berrys snack cottage cheese banana, meal chicken,goodveg,brownrice,sweetpotato snack wheyprotein walnuts apple ,meal include a fish salmon ect. The amounts will depend on whether your bulking or cutting you can add natural peanut butter with protein

Comment

I eat every two hours this is what it looks like
            6:00 weight gain shake 1020 cal 56 protein
            9:00 tuna sandwich 300 cal 28 protein
            11:00 chicken and rice not sure the cal or protein
            2:00 tuna sandwich. 300 cal 28 protein
            4:00 tuna sandwich. 300 cal 28 protein
            5:00 protein shake 120 cal 34 protein pre workout
            6:00 dinner what ever she cooks
            8:00 protein shake.
            Any good or do I need to add something ?

Comment

Looks pretty good. The only thing I would add is some veggies. Like brocolli, spinach, or other greens a couple times a day. a healthy gut will allow u to better process all that food.

Comment

Where's the meat in this diet?? Cage brother you want to add size you gotta eat some meat, add some steak in there like steak tips and mashed potatoes or a steak and fries.....maybe at dinner when you say whatever she cooks get her to start cooking some steaks you will def see a difference..........gotta eat big to get big

Comment

Ok I'll throw in steak and potatoes at dinner .what is something I need to eat before bed?

Comment

I usually have cottage cheese and brown crackers before bed or a peanut butter sandwich.

Comment

Never tired cottage cheese will have to try it

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                        Never tired cottage cheese will have to try it
                        Cottage cheese is a great food to eat, unfortunatly I can't get it around here.

Comment

A good meal plan is needed everywhere and it is should be planned by anyone. From breakfast to dinner all the things must be decided that how much to take? when to take? How many times to take and also be careful of fats in a diet.
                          tampa boot camp

Comment

Working...
                          X