Hyaluronic Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyaluronic Acid

has anyone used Hyaluronic Acid? if so, what did you think of it for joint issues? how much did you take and if it worked, how long did it take to start working? thanks
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I tried most of the supplements... now after all these years .... I think its a waste of money, I worked for Bill and used X-factor etc, got it for free, but gave it away. Only things that work will be forbidden (like pro-hormones). One exeption i.m.o. is creatine. But again works best if combined with roids. For jointpain is nandrolone decanoate the best solution. I really like supplements subject in Bigger Stronger Faster

Comment

thanks ronny. i am taking a low dose of deca, so hopefully that will help. i managed to throw out my lower back the other day and am grasping for anything that will help.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

belt

I have a special belt from diving rubber but I know of others that use a motorbelt to support their back.
        The rubber belt is also used for slimming.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X