What is your flavor when it comes to hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your flavor when it comes to hgh

Real is real. some are more pure than others. But out side of that hgh is hgh. Some like other better than other which is normal..
    Attached Files

I like this, NutropinAQ 10mg/30IU/2ml:
    Attached Files

Comment

Jintropin by far has always been my favorite. Wish they were still floating around.. I tried a few others over the years, but my current favorite is the hygetropin, and not the ones with the swirl on top..

Comment

Yea, love the red tops.. straight from factory..

Comment

With the amount of busts/fakes I'm happy to get the real deal these days lol

Comment

I like Rips & Green tops (Elitropin)
            bobbie
            Last edited by bobbie; 03-14-2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
              Jintropin by far has always been my favorite. Wish they were still floating around.. I tried a few others over the years, but my current favorite is the hygetropin, and not the ones with the swirl on top..
              Yep Hygetropin is my favorite too. I wrote an article on Chinese growth and found the owner of Hyge that helped Jin to devellop Jin later making Hygetropin. Top notch quality and slightly overdosed (delibarate)

On GeneSci Dr Jin posted an article of me http://www.gensci.com.cn/gensci/body...th_hormone.pdf
              Part 2 is available on the net too, but exclusive for Juicedmuscle i keep Part 3
              RonnyT
              Last edited by RonnyT; 03-15-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

With the amount of busts/fakes I'm happy to get the real deal these days lol
                I agree. I hope to have a good opinion of hyge real soon.

Comment

Once my two national show are done i will try the vials I have . think I'm up to 65 vials now..

Comment

^^^^ lucky u

Comment

Well I couldn't decide so I got some Kigtropin and Getropin as well as some Hygetropins..I'll let you know

Comment

Working...
                      X