Looking for Help Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Help Please!

Good Evening all. I am very frustrated with my body at the moment. I am 32 and have been lifting naturally for over 7 years. Lately my gains have been really bad. Because of work and school I had to cut my gym time down to 2 times per week as I am too tired for more. However I do about an hour to an hour and a half of skating 3 to 4 nights per week for cardio. I seem to be gaining fat and the muscle I do have seems to be losing in size and strength. My mid section is in shambles I am so embarrassed by the way it looks my clothing size has changed dramatically going from a 36-38 waist to a 42. I am 6' 250lbs My diet is consistent having only one cheat day per week on Saturday. I never eat sugar or candy use Splenda/Stevia in just about everything that I make as a substitute for sugar and I eat approximately 6 times per day at around 2700 calories. It has worked for me in the past so I am turning to the knowledgeable guys on this forum to maybe suggest somethings I could take that would give me a drastic adjustment. I am willing to work hard and I am also at this point willing to try anything as I hate the way I look in the mirror. I am looking for a regimen/routine/supplement. Thanks in advance, thanks for reading.

Have you talked to a doctor? Had blood work done? Gotten a recent physical? If everything you say is correct. You got something else, possibly medically going on.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

yEA GET BLOOD WORK BRO. IT COULD BE THYROID. IF IT IS THYROID UNTIL THAT I CONTROLLED NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. KEEP US IN FORMED THEN WE MAYBE ABLE TO HELP..
      Originally posted by basicbodybldr View Post
      Good Evening all. I am very frustrated with my body at the moment. I am 32 and have been lifting naturally for over 7 years. Lately my gains have been really bad. Because of work and school I had to cut my gym time down to 2 times per week as I am too tired for more. However I do about an hour to an hour and a half of skating 3 to 4 nights per week for cardio. I seem to be gaining fat and the muscle I do have seems to be losing in size and strength. My mid section is in shambles I am so embarrassed by the way it looks my clothing size has changed dramatically going from a 36-38 waist to a 42. I am 6' 250lbs My diet is consistent having only one cheat day per week on Saturday. I never eat sugar or candy use Splenda/Stevia in just about everything that I make as a substitute for sugar and I eat approximately 6 times per day at around 2700 calories. It has worked for me in the past so I am turning to the knowledgeable guys on this forum to maybe suggest somethings I could take that would give me a drastic adjustment. I am willing to work hard and I am also at this point willing to try anything as I hate the way I look in the mirror. I am looking for a regimen/routine/supplement. Thanks in advance, thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
      X