my stash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my stash...

heres the things we bought plus the samples we got at the arnold last weekend. think we did pretty good, lol.
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

believe it or not, they were skimping on the free goods this year. times are tough. i think my favorite is the mac nut oil i bought from species and the quest protein bars. they are like no other bar i've tried.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Looks like you made out like a bandit. I'll have to try those bars. are they sold around vitamin stores?

Comment

i dont think they are yet. i know you can get them direct through their site. also, i believe that if you go to the super human radio web site, quest protein bars is a sponsor. there is a section of the SHR site for free things. you should be able to send away for 2 free bars to try, no shipping cost or anything. i

Comment

How much weight that incredible amount of supps ? I've read somewhere that at the Arnold nobody could try Superpump MAXX, now i know why LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
            How much weight that incredible amount of supps ? I've read somewhere that at the Arnold nobody could try Superpump MAXX, now i know why LOL
            haha, yea, so the story about the superpump goes like this..there were these girls handing out the SP samples. it was the end of the day, maybe 30 minutes left. they looked tired, i'm sure they were over the whole thing. then this guy walks up with a box large box and says "hand these out before we leave today". they rolled their eyes when he left and told a couple guys in front of us to take as many as they wanted. all of a sudden there were like 5 hands in the box, grabbing and pawing. more people were approaching. i was already right there so i pushed my hand as deep as i could into the box, spreading my fingers wide, to grasp as large of a handful as i could. what i pulled out went straight into my bag and we walked away. turns out i grabbed about 30 packs, lol.

Comment

Nice, all that should keep for going for a while haha.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                haha, yea, so the story about the superpump goes like this..there were these girls handing out the SP samples. it was the end of the day, maybe 30 minutes left. they looked tired, i'm sure they were over the whole thing. then this guy walks up with a box large box and says "hand these out before we leave today". they rolled their eyes when he left and told a couple guys in front of us to take as many as they wanted. all of a sudden there were like 5 hands in the box, grabbing and pawing. more people were approaching. i was already right there so i pushed my hand as deep as i could into the box, spreading my fingers wide, to grasp as large of a handful as i could. what i pulled out went straight into my bag and we walked away. turns out i grabbed about 30 packs, lol.
                You were in the right moment at the right place!!!

Comment

Working...
                X