Gh and sensitivity to heat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gh and sensitivity to heat?

Perhaps I am over thinking but I was concerned about the exposure of Hyge to heat during shipping.

I went to the mfg website and became even more confused after I read the following:

Storage: before dilution, keep it at 2-8℃ (room temperature) and avoid cold storage. Notice the period of validity printed on the label. After diluted with water: it must be used within 72 hours. It must be kept at 2-8℃ (room temperature) and avoid refrigeration
    On one hand they specify between 35 and 46 degrees Fahrenheit - then hint twice room temperature and avoid refrigeration - both before and after dilution.

What are the chances you could receive your order - but it is no longer viable?

2-8?C are cold storage, room temp.is 20?C.
    On Genotropin leaflet it's writed "The powder for injection is assigned a shelf life of 24 months when stored cold (+2-+8?C). Before the reconstution the package can be kept in room temperature not more than one month, not above 25?C. Reconstuited GENOTROPIN 1.3mg may be stored for 24hours in refrigerator (+2-+8?C) and protected from light".

Comment

We have analysed strength before and after reconstitution. At room temp - high temp - exposed to sunlight - exposed to air etc. It is always usable it just slowly looses strength. We will post analyses on the new site.

Comment

Thank you. I appreciate it much!

Comment

It can be packed to help elieviate some of the problems during postage but you can only do so much, best to buy it as localy as possible for a shorter postage time.

Comment

Dino, Ronny and Stumpy - I appreciate all the advice and guidance.

Comment

More sensible is the aqueous version, JintropinAQ or NutropinAQ. I've seen NutropinAQ(30IU/2ml/10mg) became weird, changing color from cristalline water to brown and loosing the particular smell. It was stored properly but probably a litlle air entered and after a pair of week it was messed. It happend one time on 100,luckily

Comment

Working...
              X