Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does every new member feel compelled to post they just ordered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does every new member feel compelled to post they just ordered?

I am seriously not trying to be an a-hole with this thread. I am just perplexed as to why every new member feels the need to post that they just placed an order.
    I understand it is very disconcerting to send your hard earned cash overseas on a chance you wont get what you are buying. However, you know what you are getting into. Deal with it. There is a million threads on here saying that N--S is good to go.

Honestly, and Im sorry for the sting of this statement but I'm sick of coming on here to have to cypher through the post after post saying the same dang thing. " I hope this site is legit". " I just ordered, I hope I get my stuff".

How many people have to keep repeating the same thing? RELAX you will get your stuff.

Godspeed
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

HA HA HA....I'm worried and scared is it coming or what???? I read one the other day it said how do they know its me sending the money??? Couldn't help but to laugh!!!

Comment

I know.....I think it depends on my mood, most of the time I seriously have to chuckle but lately its just getting ridiculous. I mean it's either take the chance or don't. Simple stuff. Helluva lot better than 20 years ago when you gave money to someone at a gym to hopefully get something in return that wasn't karo syrup. Or worse, getting your ass set up.
      Dont gamble the money if you can't afford a loss now n then.
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Its always a gamble!!!! I always bought from a trust worthy friend until he had to get out of it and then I made my first order!!!! I just said the hell with it and sent the $$$ over and waited to see what happened!!!! Yea I got it and then it was on!!!!

Comment

Don't spend money you cant afford to lose. If i couldn't afford to lose it then sense dictates to me not to spend it. I don't drink or have any vices like smoking so loosing a few hundred $ is not something I'm going to cry about. It's the risk we take for our lifestyle habits.

Comment

I only worry when I try a new source. I've been at it for a while and have tried some small UG guys. I've been lucky not to get ripped off or get bunk gear. AwsomeSmiley has it right, "Don't spend money you can't afford to lose."
            As far as new guys posting "they just ordered," I think they're trying to fit in. just my .02

Comment

ya the best you can do is research as best you can.. and with all of th e positive things posted here about them to me it is almost a no brainer. Many other sites i was forced to use atleast had a few bad reviews amongst the pile of good ones.. But here it seems to be only satisfaction. Also, the people that are writing those posts are typically very young and i guess need the reassurance because they have saved forever to take this shot.. idk just my opinion. maybe a suddle post in the naps section would be benefitial to limiting that "waste of time discussion" even tho i believe u got it out of ur system lol... hope you guys had a good weeekend! cheersssw

Comment

Lmao, yea blue.....you pretty much hit it right on with the last......I was having a moment. It's subsided. This has been a great board. The best I've ever seen for people and respect. Gotta love the knowledgeable dawgs on here willing to actually help. It's a great place. I learn something almost everyday. Well, when I'm not reading I just ordered posts and then ranting about them. Ha...
                Godspeed brothers
                MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Ya everyone rocks.. I've had 70 posts.. gotten flamed zero times, cept for some sarcastic comment.. u know the one that gets under your skin,, u know it he knows it, but retaliating is too juvenille,, so I takea firm grip on my sac turn around and walk my pale ass back across the 8 mile .. lol don't ask..I think I'm losing it yea I'm all about the comfort and feeling like you are more then just a number.. like that chem 101 where there are 300 people in the class andd I was number 27 lol

Comment

Working...
                  X