counterfeited Testex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counterfeited Testex

I allready mentioned it in the analysis section http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?1620-Testex and promised to post better comparisonpics.
    See the edges of the plastic tray - the colour and shape of the amps - the data and leaflets.
    But it is such a GOOD counterfeit ..high five for this counterfeiter (or maybe a bullet )

I've also included a picture of one of our members that clearly shows the burning, in the counterfeit it is realy black the genuine one has lighter coloured lettering.

And I found more, maybe when the counterfeiter improves his product I'll show
    Attached Files

Nice work Ronny, way to help the community.

Comment

What do you use Ronny to do some photos so clear?

Comment

A very cheap medion camera

Comment

A little off subject, but ive read that basically were better off sticking with a reputable ug lab due to the countless number of fakes and replicas floating around. I've read that even the most reputable sites are occasionally coming across and unknowingly passing off fakes. I'd really like to get my hands on some hg for the first time. Naps is my current supplier. Does anybody know if naps has ever had an issue with fakes. Im dying to get my hands on some quality testex. I hear it's the shiznit!!

Comment

Comparing Fakes posted by RonnyT, could you have a look at this pix posted by a member.
            The concern with the members Testex is

1. The shape of the amp.
            2. The oil level finishing slightly above the lettering.
            3. The same Lote number as the fake.

Fake or Real?
            Here is RonnyT's Testex fake on the right.

And the members Testex.

Comment

yeah Ronny great post unless you have a known legit amp how in the world would you spot that fake??

Comment

yeah Ronny great post unless you have a known legit amp how in the world would you spot that fake??
                I guess you could take a sample from each shipment - and have it tested - but that is kinda a double hurt. First - it is a little like destroying gold - to see if it is real gold - and on top of that you have to pay big bucks to do it.

On top of that - you run the risk of the lab turning you in.

Comment

Comparing Fakes posted by RonnyT, could you have a look at this pix posted by a member.
                  The concern with the members Testex is

1. The shape of the amp.
                  2. The oil level finishing slightly above the lettering.
                  3. The same Lote number as the fake.

Fake or Real?
                  Here is RonnyT's Testex fake on the right.

And the members Testex.
                  Last edited by ab2; 04-07-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Follow up pix

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                      I've also included a picture of one of our members that clearly shows the burning, in the counterfeit it is realy black the genuine one has lighter coloured lettering.
                      Having a closer look at this again ...
                      Are we actually talking about the same member?
                      Here is a blown up pix of the members amp I posted, rotated in the same way as yours. It looks identical to the counterfeit pix is your post.

Your pix
                      Last edited by ab2; 04-07-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        Here is a blown up pix of the members amp I posted, rotated in the same way as your. It looks identical to the counterfeit pix is your post.

Your pix

Comment

Who's selling the fake stuff?

Comment

I gave the link to the analysis section where Joe posted the pic, thus whats the question?

Originally posted by ab2 View Post
                            Here is a blown up pix of the members amp I posted, rotated in the same way as your. It looks identical to the counterfeit pix is your post.

Your pix

Comment

These counterfeits are sold in in bulk to many clients. Most of them have websites and sell them to their own customers.

Comment

Working...
                              X