Arnold 2011, baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold 2011, baby!

well, we're packing up and leaving for our 3 day wkend at the arnold, '11. we should be out the door in less than an hour.

i think that this could be brach's year...it should be branch's year. we'll have to wait and see. never know if someone is going to nail conditioning. take dexter for instance, at the flex pro a couple wks ago. everyone expected him to walk away with first, no question. i'll be interested to see how he comes in now...and how even looks after dominating at the flex. my question about evan is, can he peak again, 2 wks later and still be 100%? i haven't been a huge victor fan, but i'm starting to really like him now. his physique is down right beautiful. i wouldn't mind seeing him come in, brining new razor shapr conditioning. if he does that, which i think could happen with the help of his new trainer, oscar, i could easily see the judges giving him first place over branch's blocking shape.

we'll see! i'll talk to you guys in a couple days. (maybe i'll check in from columbus). in case any of you aren't aware, at bodybuilding.com, they will put up a link to watch the arnold LIVE!! from your computer the link will go up on the "super site" as the show closes in
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Good luck sam have a good trip
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

i'll be watching it then (if i can find the link haha) should be a good show as always this year, do you know what time (UK time) it starts?

Comment

Enjoy the show SAM and take some Pics with some of the pros to post for us

Comment

Working...
        X