music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music

If u guys were only able 2 listen 2 one song 2 amp u up wat would it be? Say ur ipod got stuck on repeat haha
    Last edited by graffix; 02-26-2011, 09:32 AM.

Im obsessed with GRIME. Its a British style similar to rap but faster and not over a hip hop beat but over a UK Garage beat. Its massive over hear but i think its still struggling to break america.

My favourite song right now is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQutBrKwBlQ

But it depends what mood im in. when im in a pissed off angry mood then i like this song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTX-s5eGtLw

Comment

Hatebreed - "Live for this!".

Comment

Ill check that out. Wen I feel tired or like I'm not giving 100%, I always put on eminem "til I collapse" and jus bang out them last few.I like all his music, very entertaining and funny

Comment

I love eminem. I do like some of his newer stuff but I prefer his first 3 albums when he hated the world and everyone in it. I think his pain over Kim brought out the best in him.... Musically anyway.

Comment

Disturbed !!!!!! The song is named Animal.... Check it out!!

Comment

Looking for vids for the new website. Motivation vid with a very nice song underneath it, but don't play such songs while driving..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6KzxzNDBsA

Comment

Tool -Jambi

Comment

I've listened to all the songs mentioned in this thread. I'm sensing a heavy metal rock theme here. When I was in America I noticed this style was really popular over there.

Comment

I used 2 listen to slipknot and korn back in the day a lot. I like stp( all scott weiland), chris cornell, alice in chains is the shit too, pearl jam etc... but mm is usually it

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                      I've listened to all the songs mentioned in this thread. I'm sensing a heavy metal rock theme here. When I was in America I noticed this style was really popular over there.
                      Yea.. I like it when I'm lifting... Brings the animal out in ya...

Comment

Yeah a little DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS is enough to get me ready to snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D I S TU R B E D D I S T U R B E D D I S T U R B E D D I S T U R B E D D I S T U R B E D D I S T U R B E D

Comment

Yep like limo said down with the sickness does it for me I walk in the cage every time with that song that song makes u turn in to the hulk lol
                          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Lock N' Load Blow ya' Mind & Pantera Walk
                            jonmoon
                            Last edited by jonmoon; 03-04-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X